[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cut carbohydrates? I mean, completely cut them off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

How do I cut carbohydrates?

I mean, completely cut them off my diet until that one carbo-hit meal to keep your body from bitching.

No, really, everything has carbs. Even fucking tomatoes have carbs

I don't even have a problem like being addicted to them or something, but it just happens that they are in EVERYTHING.

Give me tips on how to completely, or almost completely avoid them.
>>
>chicken
>redmeat
>fish
>fats

If you can afford it, it's not hard.
>>
>>39720723

So I should just eat literally only meat?

What about the micronutrients I need for my gains?

Also, what food has fats and doesn't have carbs?

I currently try to only eat Salmon/Chicken and green leaf-like food, basically.
>>
Maybe you're taking it too far you know
>>
File: macorscutandbulk.png (96KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
macorscutandbulk.png
96KB, 1334x750px
>>39720741

If you want to cut out carbs, yeah, pretty much just meat and eggs

>good for gains

Carbs are good for gains lol
>>
meat
eggs are your best friend
cheese
leaf greens
learn to cook
specialty recipes

In the age of google this isn't that hard. Low carb only becomes a pain in the ass when you reach the point where you can't advance further without calorie/macro counting. Then its a struggle to find shit that inflates your fat without having to dip everything in butter.
>>
>>39720703
Carbs are good, don't be a dumb cunt
>>
>>39720703
Here's a suggestion. Stop following a mom science, fad diet.
>>
>>39721037
Could you please tell me why they are good?
>>
>I can't eat tomatoes because they have carbs :(

Get off the internet mom
>>
>>39721187
Every single cell in your body runs off of them,
It's is impossible to get a combination of calories, macro and micro nutrients, and antioxidants without eating carbs
>>
If you are honestly stupid enough to eat a diet that is mostly eggs and meat with some green then you deserve the cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other chronic diseases that you will likely get.
>>
>>39720741
You know leafy greens have carbs too, right?
>>
File: 12442312.png (480KB, 537x474px) Image search: [Google]
12442312.png
480KB, 537x474px
>>39721349
>>
>>39720703

Why don't you just go to Scooby's website and use his calculator?
>>
>>39721246
Moron.
>>
>>39721527
strong argument bro

good luck with your
cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other chronic disease goals of 2016
>>
>>39720703

>I don't even have a problem like being addicted to them or something, but it just happens that they are in EVERYTHING.

That's because you're supposed to eat them
>>
>>39721260
Except those diseases are usually rampent in people who over indulge in carbs or red meat AND carbs.

The carb fad diet only works if you can minmize your carb input. No you can't eliminate carbs from your diet, but there is a HUGE fucking difference between eatting 100g+ a day and ~30-40g.

>>39721349
You'd need to be eatting a wheel barrel full to get a large impact from the carbs in them though. Its maybe 1-2g of carb per ounce. Meanwhile 5 crackers is roughly 10g and a simple roll is 17g~.

OP search is your friend as most people here are going to repeat the shit they see in the sticky and if you half ass it you're just going to be a fat tub of lard with bacon in your folds.
>>
>>39721246
>Every single cell in your body runs off of them,
No, that's glucose which is made from all macros

>It's is impossible to get a combination of calories, macro and micro nutrients, and antioxidants without eating carbs
Not strictly true, it just becomes very difficult

Cutting out carbs is retarded but so is what you've said.
>>
>>39722184

>over indulge in carbs

What happens when you eat a lot of sweet potatoes and berries? Do you died?
>>
I have a digestive condition called SIBO that prevents me from eating carbs. Can I bulk on keto? Or should I just kys
>>
Why fucking WOULD you? If it's for cutting, I'm getting 1400Kc a day and I'm eating plenty of carbs while still maintaining 130g proteins. If it's for health reasons, well, what the fuck are they? You're being a little bitch.
>>
Just eat carbs before and after workout.
>>
>>39722820
I have to do it for digestive reasons
>>
>>39722363
You become a fat fuck and give us all a nice greentext chuckle in fat hate threads.

>>39722739
You can, but imo it seems like more trouble than its worth. I say this as a guy who uses keto to cut.

The reason for this is that keto has a limit of how much protein you can eat. You eat too much and your body just does the same shit it would do as if you were eating bread sticks all day.

Here use this http://ketodietapp.com/Blog/page/KetoDiet-Buddy
>>
>>39721260
Low carb diets are literally the best way to improve lipid profile, blood pressure, and glucose/a1c all at once. There is zero evidence that low carb diets increase your risk of cardiovascular disease. It improves all major lab values that are known risk factors.
>>
>>39722199
You will literally drop dead in a second if your body has no carbs.
>>
>>39724780
False. I'm on the keto diet and my body uses fat as fuel instead.
>>
>>39722363
Diabeetus
>>
>>39721260
>insulin dindu nuffin
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.