[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

today i realized that washing your hands every time you use the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Even_Speedwagon_Is_Afraid.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Even_Speedwagon_Is_Afraid.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
today i realized that washing your hands every time you use the bathroom is to prevent the spread of sicknesses that you contact outside of the bathroom and outside of taking a piss

If anything I should be washing my dick, not my hands after i pee.... urine is sterile and my wee-wee is in my pants all day

it's just a convenient time to get the public to wash their hands and kill the germs that have accrued during their day
>>
>>39716441
>urine is sterile
No, that's wrong

>my wee-wee is in my pants all day
Where you're sweating and bacteria are multiplying.

Wash your goddamned hands, Junior, and stop being a filthy animal all the time while you're at it.
>>
>>39716533
fucking whatever

Bacteria are present at low levels in the urine of healthy people not suffering from a urinary tract infection, Evann Hilt of Loyola University of Chicago reported May 18 at a conference of the American Society for Microbiology

it's nothing compared to the shit that's on your hands from touching things

The flu does not live on your crotch sweat

I do wash my hands, I'm saying the reason we do it isn't because of the fact that we just peed
>>
>>39716533
If I washed my hands every time I touched my cock I'd spend most of my free time washing my hands.
>>
>>39716441
I only wash if I get poop on my hands. Unless I'm at the gym then I wash every time for show so I'm not "that guy"
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
I always tell my friends this. They either have dirty dicks or piss on themselves all the time.
>>
I never wash my hands after taking a piss, if I'm using a public bathroom I just make sure not to touch anything but my dick.
>>
>>39716533
It's sterile in your bladder
>>
>>39716902
>>39716896
>>39716844
People are disgusting

We wash our hands after using the restroom to prevent the spread of fecal related illness.

I hate to burst your bubble but you probably have enough shit particles in your boxers to get someone sick.
>>
>>39716902
You're partially correct.

The amount of E. coli and other potentially harmful bacteria is larger in bathrooms, though.
Perhaps touching your penis isn't necessarily going to cause someone else to fall ill, but if you pooped and then ate something without washing your hands you could make yourself sick.

Also, as a woman, I can tell you that our anatomy is different and it's a lot more necessary to wash our hands. The vagina is full of Bactria and also some fungus that probably shouldn't be spread around.

Even if it doesn't cause disease, no one likes the idea of thinking that they're touching your dick sweat when they shake your hand
>>
>>39716870
>I only wash if I get poop on my hands.
This.
>>
>>39716441
I often get sweaty, and my dick is extra sweaty
so I ash my hands
Think of it this way, would you want to shake hands ith someone who just touched their dick?
>>
>>39716940
>Even if it doesn't cause disease, no one likes the idea of thinking that they're touching your dick sweat when they shake your hand
You've just given me another reason not to wash them.
>>
>>39716940
I watched a doc about a woman in the 1890s or something and she accidentally killed several people while working as a nanny cuz she didn't wash her hands before she cooked and she had a certain rare bacteria that lived in her gut that didn't affect her but affected others. It was weird and anti climactic from a viewing experience.
>>
>>39716991
Yes, some people are carriers for certain superantigens like that.
It also depends on the individual- certain bacteria like S.aureous is halophillic and lives on the surface of your skin. It's a type of bacteria that is normally limited by your flora, but in an immunocompromised individual (like under 2 yeas or over 50 years of age, a pregnant woman, or someone taking immunosuppressant drugs) a bacteria like S.aureus can reek havoc and cause many different types of fatal illnesses that are resistant to antibiotics.

Op is correct in saying that they whole "wash your hands after you go to the bathroom" thing is more a way of eliminating bacteria that is gathered during the day in general than eliminating a type of bacteria that lives only on your penis.

Washing your hands periodically throughout the day is one of the best ways to avoid illness
>>
File: 5.jpg (29KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
29KB, 768x768px
>>39716940
>but if you pooped and then ate something without washing your hands you could make yourself sick.

Wrong. You could make other people sick.

You are either already sick, on-the-mend or immune.

It's amazing how many people (usually women) are ignorant about the basics of survival.

Pathogens cause infectious disease, not shit. It's just one of many possible vectors.

This idea of your own shit giving you a disease you didn't already have is just comical.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 303x408px)
image.jpg
31KB, 303x408px
>>39716925
>fecal matter
I wear compression shorts cunt, my dick is sealed up tighter than a bank. Besides I don't fart that often and even if I do it's at my own home, by the time I go out it'll be the next day. Besides I'm a complete dick so if I make someone sick at school all the more better, hell I'll go out of way to do it if I am sick.
>>
>>39716441

>today i realized that washing your hands every time you use the bathroom is to prevent the spread of sicknesses that you contact outside of the bathroom and outside of taking a piss

you fucking idiot. What the FUCK did you think the purpose was? i am now convinced /fit/ is truly autistic
>>
Washing your hands is a fucking meme. I don't unzip my pants and grab my dick to piss. I just pull down on my briefs and flop my cock out.
I pretend to wash my hands in public.
>>
>>39717267
Have fun gettin e.coli
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.