[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if I should join the navy and throw away the thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 133163_thdark_manly-men.png (459KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
133163_thdark_manly-men.png
459KB, 1000x814px
Not sure if I should join the navy and throw away the thought of getting any gains, get a manual job that pays for my bills with a little leftover for myself and lift alongside or lift and go to college > then uni and get a good paying qualified job. Can I get some 3rd party input please.
>>
help
>>
honestly its better for your growth as a person if you decide this on your own.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
also please suggest some other manly jobs that are on par with what I suggested, my goals in life are to be aesthetic, wealthy, alpha and manly, and drowning in vagine
>>
>>39716518
I've searched my feelings a lot to get to these suggestions, I've been thinking about what to do for a long time now, I've done a few construction site type jobs but I was unqualified and young and paid like shit.
>>
It's perfectly possible to make huge gains in the Navy if you want it badly enough. Doesn't even matter what rate you are; the three biggest fuckers I saw were all nuclear operators.
>>
>>39716553
"paid like shit" yea cause youre young and unqualified.... find something, stick with it, and the money will come. Nobody is going to pay you for existing
>>
>>39716554
I thought it was all cardio and bodyweight workouts
>>
>>39716586
I realise this, hence why I'm asking this question. I need some direction.
>>
>>39716599
The group PT is, but that's because group PT is meant to prepare sailors for the biannual physical readiness tests. Said test consists of push-ups, sit-ups, and a run. Very few jobs require more cardio than that, and for many the group PT isn't even required. I've been in two and a half years and haven't done any group PT for the last year and a half.

Also if you get stationed on a carrier you can lift while deployed since carriers have several gyms with free weights on board
>>
>>39716657
thanks for the insight
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.