[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm 6 feet and around 150 pounds pure dyel/skinnyfat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So I'm 6 feet and around 150 pounds pure dyel/skinnyfat and I've already signed up for 6 months of gym starting Jan (been a long time coming but better late than never) and basically I tend to mostly eat at a deficit because intermittent fasting makes it effortless by just skipping breakfast and eating dinner early, but my diet also consists of random junk or high carb food almost half the time, so my main question/concern here is:
If I have a busy schedule and have trouble eating proper food throughout the day yet at the moment I can easily eat at a deficit and not gain any weight, when I start lifting would it be best for me to just go for anything high in protein to hit the approximate protein goal and even go above calorie maintenance without giving a fuck about gaining some fat too for maximum energy and muscle gain since I can afford to gain some fat? Or do I still try to stay around maintenance and just go for pure protein shit like tuna/cottage cheese/etc that takes 0 effort to prepare?
>>
Or hell, do I straight up go for protein supplements?
>>
>>39715402
Get you self a gainer, son.

And then pound them down whenever you have the time.
>>
>>39715402
>>39715608
Read your post again, just eat like a horse, read the sticky and lift a lot, build some muscle and dont worry so much about putting on extra fat since you're so skinny. You can eat at a deficit later and go back down.
>>
>>39715402
if u want to gain muscle mass you need to bulk before, that means you should get around 500 more calories, per day, than your avarage amount of calories. i'm 5,7 and 6 months ago i was 127 pounds, now i'm 160. my fat percentage grow by 2 points, now i'm 14% but it's not a big deal. i try to eat 275 g of carbs, 125g of fat (like 70 grams all from walnuts) and 125g of proteins. Avoid junk food and soda, bon't take supplements, at this point you don't need them. For the protein eat white meat and also cold cut with low fat, like raw ham or bresaola. In the morning eat ALWAYS brawn flakes, find the one with more carbo and fibers, with low-fat milk.
Also talk with a nutritionist for better advices
>>
>>39715648

why eat above maintenance 2 weeks before starting working out?
>>
>>39715681
sorry i forgot to specify, this diet when you train, in your rest days (at least 2 for week) you can return to your normal amount of calories. in those 2 weeks befor jan just enjoy christmas, maybe start look in your local store for all the healthy food you will need, i hope you know how to cook, because restricted diets bore after some times
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.