[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I want to get /fit/ and gain some bulk, do I have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1475012076584.png (627KB, 490x487px) Image search: [Google]
1475012076584.png
627KB, 490x487px
If I want to get /fit/ and gain some bulk, do I have to stop smoking weed?
>>
Yes, quit weed regardless.
>>
>>39715377

I can't use it in any form? Not even baking it into something so my lungs don't inhale smoke?
>>
>why do I have to stop unhealthy thing to get fit
>WHY

GTFO, pothead
>>
>>39715352

if you like weed and don't turn into a couchlocked retard when you smoke it then keep smoking it, i smoked a bunch in college cause it made me motivated to work and still made gains
>>
>>39715352
Weed is fine as long as you don't prioritize it over other important things. It helped me have a good enough appetite to actually gain weight when I started lifting
>>
i've been smoking pretty much the entire time i've lifted and i have made great gains

however im ottermode ripped af
>>
>>39715352
weed is good for bulking, increases appetite, as long as you dont become a sack of shit on weed and stay motivated there's no problem; alcohol is much more of a gains goblin
>>
File: 1472063326686.jpg (43KB, 620x799px) Image search: [Google]
1472063326686.jpg
43KB, 620x799px
>>39715474
>>39715840

See, that's kind of an issue. I DO become a lazy retard on weed, is it because of the type of weed or does it just depend on the person? Regardless, you can smoke on your days off and nothing bad will happen, right?
>>
>>39715940

maybe you smoke a lot of indicas, sativas are generally good for mental highs

but yeah if you smoke on days off you'll be fine, probably eat more too but make sure not to eat a bunch of garbage
>>
>>39716201
I'll definitely look into sativas, thanks for the info.
>>
>>39715940
only smoke if you already worked out that day and have a lot of healthy foods for the munchies
>>
>>39715393
Smoking weed isn't really that bad on the lungs, but if you want to take it easier on your lungs you can vape.

Edibles are fine, but don't go eating them expecting the same high as smoking. Edibles are a very different experience than smoking, and it takes a while to kick in and a way longer time to end. Don't go eating it if you've got plans later in the day that will require you to not be high.
>>
>>39717431
I barely even get the munchies honestly, I'm so stoned out of my fucking mind I can barely function. Indicas are hardcore.
>>
>>39717471

yeah my experience with edibles is that the difference between indica and sativa doesn't matter anymore and you get couchlocked no matter what

i don't really like edibles that much
>>
>>39717471
Smoke still causes damage. Vaping on the hand is the future, it essentially has no negative effects if you just don't use hash oil.
>>
>>39717431
Amen to this. I personally get way lazy on weed, so i smoke after/off-days. Don't eat shitty food when you get the munchies and you'll be just fine. I know a good dozen people that lift while high, even. I've wanted to give it a shot but idk
>>
>>39717679
>>>39717431
Lifting while high is OK not really worth it IMO a waste of a lift and a high, walks and non strenuous physical activity is fun
>>
Distilling small amounts into oil can be a great way to deal with soreness from high volume training, but if you're just getting into training it has more negatives than positives. Come back to it if you want later. If it impedes progress, stop. If it has no effect, dealer's choice.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.