[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /tanning/ here? Is indoor tanning red-pilled? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 9-Face-Packs-to-Remove-Tan.jpg (51KB, 454x458px) Image search: [Google]
9-Face-Packs-to-Remove-Tan.jpg
51KB, 454x458px
Who /tanning/ here? Is indoor tanning red-pilled? What's your routine like?
>>
>>39712390
Fuck off you retarded faggot.
>>
>>39712421
Bodybuilders are gay now?
>>
>>39712390
>skin cancer
>looking like a brown person

why
>>
>>39712390
left looks so much better
>>
>>39712390
That shits for jersey Guido's and wops. I'm a southern European too but that specific subset of our culture is degenerate and worthless. Like chavs they are just white niggers, you don't wanna look like a white nigger do you?
>>
I advise, no, I implore you to kys immediately
>>
Who else /AvoidTheSunJew/ here?
>>
>>39714258

Where I live dawn is 10AM and sunset 2PM

I get maybe 10 minutes of sun every day, how could tanning not be beneficial for me? I dont think I'm going to get skin cancer from 10 mins in tanning bed every 4 weeks.
>>
>>39714432
because its not the same kind of light dumbass

"A tanning bed will never provide you with the vitamin D that you need, nor is it safer than tanning outdoors. Not understanding the facts can literally mean the difference between life and death. Both ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation cause cell damage that can lead to skin cancer" - skincancer.org

Plus it makes your skin look orange and fake not naturally sun kissed or whatever. I suppose its good that you don't do it often but it'd be better if you didn't do it at all.
>>
Enjoy your melanoma
>>
>>39714458
Have you ever heard of light therapy and seasonal depression disorder?
>>
>>39714428
lmao 50+ spf x 3 everyday my man
>>
>>39714636
those lights are designed to filter out all or most of the UV light and its usually just a box you use for a few minutes a day. I don't really think tanning would help in the same way. But do whatever you want I guess.
>>
>>39712390
use a tanning cream/spray rather than a tanning bed
The color doesn't come out orange. The orange tans that you've seen are only because you notice the bad ones and you assume the natural looking fake tans are natural
>>
>>39714428
yes because /uberpale/
>>
>>39712390
>there are people here that thinks the right part looks better

not a crime having shit taste lmao
>>
>>39712390

>tfw I love pale skin and think tans look shit

>tfw considering getting a tan because so few people seem to agree with me
>>
File: laughing_man.png (177KB, 1138x1024px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_man.png
177KB, 1138x1024px
>>39714458
>skincancer.org
Good unbiased source there
>McDonald's.comTells me hamburgers good, pizza bad
Your epistemology is infallible
>>
>>39712390
Tanning is absolutely degenerate if you are a woman. Niggerifying yourself is ugly, disgusting and stupid. It's also all of those if you're a man, but you're particularly retarded too.
>>
I tan because i wanna look like zac effron, but 6'1
>>
>>39715145
are you kidding me? he looks like he just came out of an oven ffs
>>
File: 030816-zac-efron-abs-1_0.jpg (108KB, 684x1026px) Image search: [Google]
030816-zac-efron-abs-1_0.jpg
108KB, 684x1026px
>>39715145
im retarded
>>
>>39715267
>roiding for this
Fucking sad tbf
>>
Currently live in Straya. My routine is as such:
50 SPF sunscreen before walks
skin checks x 2 a year
>>
>>39712390
left looks so much better
>>
>>39715267
>Those abs
>Roiding for this
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw i have to tan because otherwise only my forearms are tan from working outside so i look retarded with my shirt off
>>
>>39715267
If he wasn't 5'5 he would be a god
>>
how do I tan or should I say, go to the beach daily without dying from skin cancer in a hot country? Also dont want my skin to age

I usually wear high protection sunscreen
>>
>>39715332
Me too familia
>>
File: does his dick match.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
does his dick match.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>39715047
still gives you cancer b0ss. All you need is those 10 minutes of sunlight to get your recommended vitamin D and you won't look like a leathery prune who will have melanoma in 10 years. I'm basically just saying tanning for health or aesthetics is retarded, the cons outweigh pros by a lot even if you can get some Vitamin D.

Using indoor tanning beds before age 35 can increase your risk of melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, by 59 percent; the risk increases with each use.11, 17, 19-20
Women younger than 30 are six times more likely to develop melanoma if they tan indoors.21
Research demonstrates that even people who do not burn after indoor tanning or sun exposure are at an increased risk of melanoma if they tan indoors.22
Even one indoor tanning session can increase users’ risk of developing squamous cell carcinoma by 67 percent and basal cell carcinoma by 29 percent.14
Indoor tanning before age 24 increases one’s risk of developing basal cell carcinoma by age 50.23
Studies have demonstrated that exposure to UV radiation during indoor tanning damages the DNA in the skin cells. Excessive exposure to UV radiation during indoor tanning can lead to premature skin aging, immune suppression, and eye damage, including cataracts and ocular melanoma. 16, 24-27
A recent investigation estimated that 3,234 injuries related to indoor tanning — including burns, loss of consciousness and eye injuries — were treated in U.S. hospital emergency departments every year from 2003 to 2012.28
-American Academy of Dermatology
hope thats good enough 4 u
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.