[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg5 92BOONg0 So imagine thi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: flirty.png (1MB, 1148x541px) Image search: [Google]
flirty.png
1MB, 1148x541px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg592BOONg0

So imagine this is your woman and she goes on the show and acts like this.
Would you be totally cool with it?

Is it true that a healthy and confident adult man should laugh with it and should not be bothered by it at all?

Also, do you think she lifts?
>>
>>39710501
First of all, this is probably staged.

But we assume my woman did some shit like this.
It's over. No need to argue, insult her, explain her why, no talking. It is over and you cut contact.
If a woman assumes it is okay to behave like this and that her man would tolerate this disrespectful behaviour there is no reason to continue the relationship. A confident man has no problem to drop her on the spot even when she is that hot.
>>
>>39710501
i think its some sort of running gag on his show
>>
>>39710501
> owning women

This a Muslim thread?
>>
>>39710641
It's not about owning women. If you see no problems with this, you're going to get cucked in the future lol
>>
>2016
>being in relationships
>>
>>39710501
What are you even trying to say with this post? Is this some sort of shilling? She behaved in a way that will get people to watch the show. I don't see the issue.
>>
>>39710618
>staged

you clearly dont know craig ferguson
>>
>>39710618
It's part of her job though. It's marketing.
>>
>>39710501
She's just playing up to the camera. She's an actress, it's what they do. Wouldn't bother me at all.
>>
>>39710683
i believe op is somehow shilling the video, the channel only has like 5000 subscribers
>>
>>39710683
watch how actresses behave on craig and how they behave with any other late night host. the man is a master
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlSLZagwfU0
>>
>>39710699
dude why are you shilling on /fit/? I just don't get it out of all the places
>>
>>39710704
you think this is shilling but that the vegan threads are ok, kek
>>
>>39710501
Who actually sits and watches this crap
>>
>>39710729
OP apparently.
>>
>>39710724
I'm not saying I care I'm just genuinely curious about the thought process behind it and whether he can make money on those videos since it's someone else's.
>>
>>39710501
Who the fuck cares what she does. That's her job. If she wrongs me, I'll dump her ass. Flirting witha a guy to be famous, if it's her job, doesn't fucking count
>>
>>39710501
she sounds like fun
what is should be bothered about? that she is talking with other people?
>>
I bet OP posted this expecting everyone to back him up and reassure him that his jealous nature just means that he's an alpha male
>>
you guys sound like those "waitress spoke to me that means she mirin" kinda guys
this is healthy human interaction, it doesnt mean anything per se
>>
What would be the male equivalent to this if the tables were turned? Would your gf be upset by that?
>>
>>39710618
fpbp
>>
>>39710501
If that was my woman I wouldn't give a shit about anything.
>>
>no woman will ever behave like that towards me

emotionallydefeatedamphibian.jpg
>>
>>39710501
Lifting a leg on a table? Not really a big deal. Until its real flirting im fine. Anyone who gets worked up over less hasnt been in a long relationship themselves.

t. Someone with a previously virginal wife and a kid on the way
>>
>>39710618
This tbqh family.

Women hate men who are desperate. If men hold on to skanks and try to "laugh with it", as OP says, when they have behavioral patterns where they are clearly acting inappropriate for being in a relationship and you're ok with it you have become supremecuckmode. Drop their ass and move on to the next one. Don't be a desperate beta male.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.