[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having problems deciding whether I want to be curvy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2781.jpg (58KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2781.jpg
58KB, 564x564px
I'm having problems deciding whether I want to be curvy with barely any visible tone (like https://www.instagram.com/p/BMWSGZVDKUQ/) or have a physique that looks like a leaner and more muscular body (pic related). Which would have a wider range of appeal?
>>
Post a pic and I'll tell you which would look better on you.

Preferably barefoot.
>>
>>39710456
just lift and eat well and see what happens

how you will end up looking depends mostly on genetics
>>
>>39710468
I just want a goal and genetics doesn't determine body fat so...
>>
>>39710468
this.

Your bodytype (height, skeletal structure, hips, fat distribution..) basically determine what works best for you.

You're not going to look great "curvy" if you're naturally petite.

>>39710475
More bodyfat (not "fat" but in a healthy range) is both more attractive and healthier. Definition might seem like a great goal, but it's hard to achieve as a girl and the only people who like that are gymcels.
>>
>>39710475
both are cute, and take a lot of effort. miss Olsen is ripped to just not a low body fat. just lift and eat, when you start building muscle you'll come to terms with the look you like best. bulk, see how you look. cut, see how you look. whichever makes you feel better is what you should stick with. if you want a specific choice. you will have to post a pic so we can see your fat deposits, otherwise you could look horrendous with even a little chub
>>
>>39710497
Though I would say the picture you're posted in't that lean either, she just has good lighting and is sticking her ass out
>>
>>39710456
>Which would have a wider range of appeal?
Being a dude is your best bet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.