[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some "get your shit together" basics? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 009 - QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
009 - QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
What are some "get your shit together" basics?

I've been working out, doing the cold shower, going cold turkey on every drug and sugar, doing the nofap.

What else can a 25 year old who has failed in everything do to take himself out of the whirlwind of shit he got himself into? I'm sorry if this isn't really /fit/ but that's the most self-improvement board I know.
>>
>>39709683
leave 4chan
>>
>>39709713
I'm not sure if this is advice or just a way of saying my thread is stupid
>>
Advice
>>
>>39709713
This, but we all know you can never leave.

Read books, take some time out of your day or week to do something that you really enjoy, work towards the next step in your job/career or the first step if you don't have one.

It's simple shit man but the only one that can turn it around is you and that's the hardest part to swallow. You sound like you're making strides just build on it bit by bit.
>>
>>39709683
hygiene, dressing nice, etc

but it seems like you don't need help on the basics but rather functioning in society. set goals. talk to people. finish school if you haven't, get a nice job.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161122-161139~2.png (2MB, 1244x1587px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161122-161139~2.png
2MB, 1244x1587px
You have a good head on your shoulders just for thinking like this. Don't go overboard with the self improvement and just focus on one thing at a time. The biggest way to fail in your endeavour is to go from one side of the pandelum to the opposite.
>>
>>39709713
Why? Whats so bad about this place? Srs
>>
>>39709683
Go to trade school and get a career
>>
>>39709747
Negative people posting negative shit.
Try lurking /r9k/ everyday for years and it will most definitely fuck you up mentally. Reading negative shit all the time will subconsciously fuck you up and make you feel bad for no reason at all and 4chan is a gold mine of negativity. The only reason I still come to 4chan is for album recs on /mu/ and /fit/ which is probably the least negative part of 4chan, being a self improvement board and all.
>>
>>39709747
surrogate for actual social interaction, junk food for boredom, intellectual masturbation
>>
>>39709774
>>39709761
This. You think Chad gets laid all the time and gets invited to parties fucking around on 4chan all day? Imagine if you replaced all the time you spent here forcing yourself to socialize and better your social skills or doing anything else.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.