[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Could use some help on an interesting topic Have you ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>Could use some help on an interesting topic

Have you ever forgotten who you were? Basically lets say the person who you were at 25 is no longer the same person at 28, and at 28 you start to remember who you used to be at one time. Anyone else forgotten who they are as a person? I moved to another state, been here for over a year now, and my identity has changed so much I forgot who I really used to be /fit/ anyone feel the same?
>>
>>39708784
Wow that's really interesting. You must have forgotten so much about yourself that you forgot that this board is for health and fitness-related topics.
>>
>>39708784
>fuck

travelling to a different location and taking on a new identity for a short time (without remembering your identity)

dissociative fugue
>>
>>39708801
how about being kind for once, and helping me out?
>>
>>39708813
Probably involves going back to your roots and doing things you used to do.

At the core of who you are is probably your family, so go visit them for a while. Also, do things you used to do. The memories will come flooding back.
>>
>>39708784
You'll always be a faggot OP.
>>
File: 1473123014759.gif (568KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1473123014759.gif
568KB, 245x245px
>>39709133
Dubs of truth
>>
>>39708784
change is good my dude. don't want to be the same faggot all your life. if you aren't cringing at who you were last year you aren't improving yourself fast enough

go ahead switch your style up and if they hate then let them hate and watch the money pile up
- fifty cents
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.