[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shopping for a new coat >qt employee suggests I get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1480209639041.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1480209639041.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>shopping for a new coat
>qt employee suggests I get a scarf
>tell her I don't know how to tie one, could she show me
>she giggles and comes to show me and awkwardly fumbles around my massive traps and neck, blushes hard when I look her in the eyes as she ties it for me and looks down
>pay for my stuff and stumble autismally out of the door

how2fixautism?
>>
>>39707898
That was the right thing to do though. Its autistic to hit on people outside of single's settings or your social circles
>>
>>39708028

t. beta

>>39707898

it's rude to hit on girls when they are working, but if they are that direct, just ask for a phone number man
>>
>>39708028
BS.

>>39707898
Carry around of piece of paper with your number on it, when she gets flirty/touches you gently shove it down her top as you call her cute and tell her what you are doing in an innocent way.

Just be sure to talk about something she can ask you about later.
>>
>>39707898
i feel you. I'm reminded daily that I can be /fit/ but the autism never goes away.
>>
>at work selling clothes
>about to go home
>some ugly fatass comes in to buy a scarf that was gay as hell by the way
>says he doesnt know how to tie them and looks at me with his pervert face, his thin mustache dripping with his saliva as he lick his lips
>can't say no to customers, store rule
>get mad af, like my face was probably red of anger but I dont want to lose my job
>have to go and bear his smell as i adjust the scarf as much as i can to his fat diabetes darkened neck
>the thing looks at me like i was pleasuring him doing this and wanted to get romantic
>get angrier at the thought of it
>just decide to look away from him to and speed through the last minutes of my shift
>>
File: 1469766730755.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1469766730755.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>39708091
>>
>>39708091
I am not fat nor completely ugly, strong 5.5/10 male

>>39708069
I don't have a phone
>>
>>39708186
>I don't have a phone

How the fuck do you stay in contact?
>>
>>39708186
>I don't have a phone

so, are you poor then?
>>
>>39708218
I don't want to stay in contact with most people.

With those I do, I just have very good luck showing up exactly when they want to talk to me.

>>39708305
No
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.