[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw no matter how much r/Theredpill I read or weights I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3830.jpg (234KB, 1134x1134px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3830.jpg
234KB, 1134x1134px
> tfw no matter how much r/Theredpill I read or weights I lift , women still find me very awkward and strange

How do I slay the inner Beta demons inside me once and for all /fit/?
>>
>>39706621
Stop going to reddit
>>
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>39706621
why the fuck would you think /r/theredpill would make you more attractive to women? if anything its the opposite
>>
>>39706621
Take LSD until you experience ego death. You have too much baggage and must kill your self to obtain a new start.
>>
File: Gasai.Yuno.full.1582590.jpg (318KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gasai.Yuno.full.1582590.jpg
318KB, 800x600px
>>39706621
>>39706696

>Thinking going on r/theredpill will make you attractive to females

Frankly, you should stop reading all of that stuff. Most of it was written by angry virgins who would rather say that women are evil incarnate than to improve their social skills and quit being a NEET.

You should focus on resources on improving your social skills. Learn how to be fun to talk to, don't act emotionally unstable, go out and try different things so that you'll be interesting to talk to, and so on. Basically, just learn how to be good with people.

I guess you could also try to make more money. But if you're coming off as a creep, even that might not help. Focus on improving yourself.
>>
>>39706621
>needing a step by step guide to getting laid
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>39706702
>>
>>39706793
>>39706696
never been to that subreddit
is it like pol or like r9k?
>>
>>39706842

It's a mixture of obvious truths (women like handsome rich fit men) mixed in with virgin angst and bitterness
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.