[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /fit/ I feel like I regressed this month and not sure why.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: progressDEC.jpg (115KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
progressDEC.jpg
115KB, 1000x1100px
hi /fit/ I feel like I regressed this month and not sure why. desu I have no idea what I'm doing; I'm afraid to bulk and get fat again and I'm afraid to cut and lose my gains. I'm worried I'm gonna be stuck in dumpy mode forever.

currently eating about 2k cals a day, 140g of protein, and doing a PPL routine 6 days a week.any suggestions going forward?
>>
Sounds like you need to change up routines I don't like to stay on one routine for more than 6 months
>>
>>39705825
as in move up to an intermediate program? or just a different beginner program? or just swapping out specific exercises I do and stick with PPL? I want to hit a couple of personal goals before taking out some exercises (bench 150lbs, 3x5 unassisted pull ups, 100lb OHP)
>>
shit genetics kys
>>
Are you sure you're eating 2k calories? You should be losing weight still if you're that much under your TDEE
>>
have you tried actually lifting heavy weights?
>>
>>39706210
I literally move the weight until my arms don't work, and when I can do it 3x8 times,I add more weight.
>>
>>39705806
I would typically recommend a 3 day barbell program like SS, SL, or Greyskull for beginners. 6 day programs are usually better suited for intermediate and above when you are no longer making rapid beginner gains, and you may not be allowing your body enough time to rest in between workouts. I did SL to start off and all my lifts except my overhead press are in the 200's.

Have you been doing cardio? If not, add the Couch to 5K program to your routine. You lose weight more easily with cardio, diet, and weight lifting combined. you won't lose your gains from doing some cardio, you've got too much extra fat for that.

Also, what is your diet like? Because if you're eating shit, it won't matter if you eat under your TDEE, you'll still look like shit even after losing the fat if you aren't getting decent nutrition.
>>
>>39705806
Mang, that is pretty slow progress on the weight loss.

Definitely drop the calories.
>>
>>39705806
You're at a point where you don't even need to worry about macro's/routines. Just keep lifting progressively heavier/changing up the machines or deadweight you use, get in some cardio and don't eat like a fatlord.
>>
>>39707171
To extend this point: Don't overthink things bro. Just keep the habit and slowly learn as you go. The idiom learn to walk before you can run exists for a reason.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.