[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of music device do you guys use when training? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1428507831454.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1428507831454.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
What kind of music device do you guys use when training? I'm fucking tired of dragging my phone around (no pockets), also i end up checking snap etc between sets.

I was thinking of getting an ipod shuffle, but apparently they're a dying breed and don't work with windows 10 lol.

so should i get one of those fancy cell armbands or maybe just a good ol'mp3 player?
>>
Youre gonna spend money on another device because you dont want to wear bottoms that have pockets? Is this autistic faggot for real?
fuck dude just put your phone in a gym bag and get some blutooth headphones if its really an issue
>>
>>39704580
Get an ipod shuffle, they're super small, weightless and inexpensive like 40 bucks? I can't remember. Unless you wanna look autistic with those cell armbands kek
>>
>>39704628
what's your problem

it's very, very common for training/tracksuit bottoms not to have pockets (unless they're fleece which i don't wanna wear), you almost have to go out of your way to find ones with pockets.

bluetooth headphones are expensive as shit in my country
>>
I use an app called FitNotes on my phone and i use powerbeats 2 by dre for music. And i also use a string bag to keep my fitness essentials ( lifting straps, gloves, mini towel, grip liquid.)

really its not a bother to have this stuff with me ,pocket less or not. i just place it where i workout, on the side or infront of the bench/machine.
>>
>>39706001
EDIT: Also be disciplined with your phone when you are there working out. if you cant handle that, put it on flight mode.

and if you are doing cardio, buy one of those armstraps thingy
>>
File: 1478670153896.jpg (167KB, 734x760px) Image search: [Google]
1478670153896.jpg
167KB, 734x760px
>>39704701
dude, 95% of the time i work out in whatever clothes I happen to be wearing that morning when i wake up. you're an autismo faggot if you think specific training clothes will improve your gains or if you're too much of a bitch for pockets.

Pajama shorts, gym shorts, and whatever shirt first touches my hand as i reach in the closet.

Go to the gym
just fucking lift.

>oh my go this page is horrible.
>>
>>39704580
>>39704701
you're post triggered me so hard i had to go into my laundry bin and pull out my clothes from this morning's gym session.

>>39706034
literally wear anything, man, and get yourself some fucking pockets.
>>
If you want something you can throw around, go for old android phones with plastic screens that run at least 4.0 android. You'll be able to get spotify on there and thats pretty much it since they're really slow. Used Tracfones are good for this, some new ones go for 10 bucks on sale.
>>
SanDisk Clip Sport or Jam, OP. Both very cheap and very good. Only difference is the Sport comes with better free earphones and a better screen, but for listening purposes theyre functionally identical.

£25ish for both + then another tenner on a microsd to smack into it and you're looking at a good 64gb which should more than suffice
>>
>>39706168
to add, as the name implies, they have a built in clip which is really strong. I clip it to my waist during my workouts and it never budges.
>>
>>39706065
>this

I wake up in the morning and head to the gym with what I slept in after I put on some deodorant. I wear the same thing to bed every night. A pair of those Adidas taper lagged track pants and any fucking t-shirt on Earth.
>>
File: ipod_shuffle_2015_lineup.jpg (74KB, 1000x386px) Image search: [Google]
ipod_shuffle_2015_lineup.jpg
74KB, 1000x386px
>>39704580
GOAT.
>>
>>39706001
>Powetbeats 2 by Dre
How does it feel paying an extra couple hundred dollars for brandname trash.
>>
Just shove it in your waistband, that's what I do

Also, I generally listen to super eurobeat for my cardio warmup, and anything from Amon Amarth to Bolt Thrower, or any powerful metal, which lately has been an album called Ocean from Shades of Black. Definitely check out the Track 'To Colossus,' it's fucking primo

>on a cut, captcha is 'select all the food'
>fuck you, google.
>>
File: armband.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
armband.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
Just buy an armband you fucking retard.
>>
>he doesn't wear tennis shorts to the gym
are you literally retarded?
>>
>>39704580
>What kind of music device do you guys use when training
None. I suffer with the default gym music. Some days it is truly shit.

Today it was Christmas songs.

:(
>>
File: ipod-nano2.jpg (52KB, 980x543px) Image search: [Google]
ipod-nano2.jpg
52KB, 980x543px
>>39707325
I prefer these since you can actually select the music.
>>
>>39706232
>Strong
>The clip can't 1/2/3/4
>Cliplet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.