[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad, brother and uncle move one of my mums 65kg baking mixers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1369879420770.png (116KB, 1000x943px) Image search: [Google]
1369879420770.png
116KB, 1000x943px
>dad, brother and uncle move one of my mums 65kg baking mixers into a new spot
>they all leave
>im at home with sister, her two qt friends, and my mum
>mum decides she wants it in a new place
>im the only male home
>i move it all by myself
>none of them even give a shit or notice that i moved it by myself despite just watching it take 3 other full grown adult men to move it
worst part is, im not even fat, i lift for aesthetics, but also am pretty strong (DL 200kg)

do women not get impressed by strong guys anymore? if i just saw 1 guy move something that just took 3 guys to move, i'd be pretty impressed.
>>
>>39703338
you are probably just an ugly cunt, mate
>>
>>39703338
>do women not get impressed by strong guys anymore?
Never in a history of ever were women impressed by physical feats accomplished by men. Girls dont like footbal players because they are impressed with their successful shot ratios. They gravitate to fame and money. And that fame and money were created by other men who actually were impressed.

The only time a girl will say "anon, you are so strong" is when she already wants you. And then it doesnt matter if you lifted a car or just opened a jar.
>>
>>39703338
well it was only 65kg.
>>
What if i told you that youre ugly as fuck
>>
File: pepe jackhammer.jpg (107KB, 726x982px) Image search: [Google]
pepe jackhammer.jpg
107KB, 726x982px
>>39703338
>lifting stuff and putting it back down again
>see construction workers fuck about with the squatrack (construction at the gym)
>they pick up the squat rack to do some stuff to the wall or something
>after a while I go do my squats
>notice the squat rack is not perfectly perpendicular to the wall
>this causes my autism to kick in to maximum overdrive
>lift squat rack and place it back
>qt was watching me do it
>she says "Huh, I thought that thing would be heavy"
>y-you too
>>
>>39703506
>fame and money were created by other men who actually were impressed
this
>>
>>39703506
>Never in a history of ever were women impressed by physical feats accomplished by men.
This is actually bs.
>>
>>39703640
You do realise she cant see you any other way than a weak bitch and assumed the rack isnt heavy
>>
>>39703546
this.
>>
>>39703640
You would not do well at my gym
>One rack has every clip in the house while the rest have none
>Two different styles of plates, same rack ABA on one side BAB on the other
>Tens fives and 2.5 all scattered in with each other seemingly at random
> No rack is perpendicular to a wall, also walls and paint on them not straight
I like to fix the rack I use in as few moves as possible on occasion as a brain teaser but mostly don't care.
What does bother me?
>Lady does bodyweight bullshit and jump rope in the path near the racks
>New trainer takes her 5 trainees to do useless bullshit right in between the racks and water, wtf can't you see this is a walking path ?
>>
>>39703725
I imagine that's why he opted for a Pepe who's drilling into his own brain.
>>
>>39703725
That was the point of my post.
>>
>>39703338
I haven't had this pasta for ages.

Why didn't your mom move it herself? It's just 65 kg.
>>
>>39703829
Jesus Christ, is that a gym or OCD rehab?
>>
>>39703841
>>39703854
H-haha I-I was just being ironic..
>>
>>39703684
Cool evidence to back your claim
>>
>>39704169
I once organized the whole thing.
It was full crazy two days later.
Wtf it's not like they don't care it's like someone is actively trying to make it bad.
>>
>>39703506
>The only time a girl will say "anon, you are so strong" is when she already wants you. And then it doesnt matter if you lifted a car or just opened a jar.

Yep.
>>
>>39703338
Theyre not impressed because its expected of somebody like you. If you were a turbomanlet with 0 muscle mass, they wouldve been impressed/concerned.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.