[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/, I have like a 400 calorie slot in my cut I need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: bananas-main.jpg (92KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
bananas-main.jpg
92KB, 1024x683px
Sup /fit/, I have like a 400 calorie slot in my cut I need to fill with as much potassium and fiber as humanly fucking possible because according to MFP, I need way more of that shit.

Should I just eat a few bananas? Or is there another food that can give me more of that shit? What will give me the most bang for my buck here?
>>
Why not just buy a supplement?
>>
>>39703211
Because potassium supplements that I find only supply fucking 3% of the daily recommended value per pill. I'd have to take like 20 of the fuckers.
>>
yeah you could have like 4 bananas.
>some potassium (not as much as you'd think though)
>not much fiber though

not a perfect fit, but they're yummy too and have carbs so yeah fuck it why not.

avocados have more of both but ain't nothing taste wise compared to bananas

another option is to make some kind of shake/smoothie with plenty of some kind of fibery thing (psylium husk or ground flaxseed) for tons of fiber, and for potassium add a shitload of LoSalt. But you'll have to make it some kind of chocolately shake so the salt works taste-wise.

Or the final option, and it only works for the morning...have a big double coffee, and add the LoSalt to that...but instead of filtering the coffee, leave the grounds in there and drink those too. Very fibery. Fiber + potassium. Wa la!
>>
>>39705382
>LoSalt
The fuck is that? Is that a UK thing?
>>
>>39705461
Yeah but I'm sure the same sort of thing is available in other countries.

67% KCl
33% NaCl
>>
>>39705476
I will have to check my local store, that sounds awful helpful. Thanks anon, appreciate it.
>>
Coconut water offers more potassium than anything. Coco Vita specifically has a good amount.
>>
Big fucking potato with skin
calories 278
fiber 6.6 g
potassium 1600 mg

Two big fucking bananas
calories 270
fiber 8.0 g
potassium 1088 mg

It's an option. As you can see potatoes have significantly more potassium and slightly less fiber. Maybe eat one big fucking potato and then eat 120 calories of a fibrous vegetable, broccoli or beans have potassium as well.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.