[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoulder tip? So I haven't been isolating my shoulders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Capture+_2016-12-15-08-40-52.png (1MB, 1439x1510px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-12-15-08-40-52.png
1MB, 1439x1510px
Shoulder tip?

So I haven't been isolating my shoulders that much and I feel like my benches and curls are surpassing what my shoulders can handle. They often pop when I stretch them or go full range of motion. They don't get too sore, once it was hurting but felt better after a few rest days, but they don't feel up to par with the rest of my body.

Should I spend a few weeks going shoulders mostly until I get them big or just incorporate for OHP and raises and stop progressing on the bench for a little bit.
>>
>>39702717
hhahahahahaha lanklets btfo again
manlets never have to deal with this rotator cuff BS that u lankos have problems with 24/7 it seems. hahahahaahahaahah u fuckers
>>
>>39702887
im 99% sure before seeing a doctor that i tore my rotator cuff

t. 5'10
>>
>>39702887
This
>>
>>39702717
>>39702887
It's nothing to do with being a lanklet. It's shitty form and shittier prgramming.

t. 6'2" with gorilla arms and no shoulder problems
>>
>>39702887

Yeah, at least we don't have to pay 150k to have our leg bones stretched, so we can stop feeling like failures.
>>
>>39702717
>>39702717
When benching you should only bring the bar down about an inch above your chest because any closer and you put unnecessary and often a dangerous amount of stress on the shoulders, and not only that your pectoral muscles don't even stretch that far so you actually take tension off them.

Inch off the chest and constant chest tension with bench. Hope that helps.

Source: Calum Von Moger vid + personal experience.
>>
>>39703136
Listen to what you just said. If the pecs don't stretch that far, are they detaching? So dumb
>>
>>39703171
Dude its the same as deadlifting with and arched back, you're putting all the strain on the ligaments/accessory muscles You fucking dyel
>>
File: 1467536302600.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1467536302600.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>39703205
>avoid training accessory muscle
>expect stronger accessory muscles
Y u do dis
>>
I can't bench anymore. My shoulder pops all the time but it has gotten better. I have full range of motion and was told its bursitis but its been a year of it already.

HALP!
>>
>>39703440
I am triggered by your stupidity.

I never fucking mentioned anything about expecting stronger shoulders. I offered sound advice about not fucking up your shoulder while benching.

I bet you're either a dyel skel or a skinny fat autist who just shitposts.

Don't involve your shoulders when benching it only causes injuries. Its that simple. Train your shoulders the right way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.