[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a free sample of spirulina >decide to try it out in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wojak8.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
wojak8.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>got a free sample of spirulina
>decide to try it out in my protein shake for that added B12 flavour
>30 minutes later, in the middle of my routine
>on the floor crunching
>suddenly hear a loud rumbling from my stomach
>feels like I've lost control of it completely
>can't even contract stomach muscles, it's like they relax completely
>I literally take a liquid shit all over the floor
>end up having to get paper towels from the bathroom to clean up my liquid shit, but my pants are now stained with shit
>go to the bathroom and squat over the sink, using the water to clean my soiled pants and underwear
>come back, the whole gym smells like rancid protein shake shit
>walk out of the gym and back home in -10 degrees celsius with soaked pants that faintly smell like shit

Thank christ it was seven in the morning and nobody else was at the gym. I can never go back there. They probably have cameras.

Who else fell for the spirulina meme here?
>>
I once shit my pants trying to fart in my dogs face. You gotta be carful with spirulina. Start out slow and low.
>>
Heard it does some great stuff for anxiety and energy though
>>
>>39702780
Why were you trying to fart in our dog's face?
>>
shit related stories?
let's go
prewriting is for pussies

>be me new year 2014
>at my friend's house
>real piece a shit party
>down a few drinks but focus on eating all the garbage food at his house
>eat chocolate, cheese and sausage
>party ends, close friends stay to sleep
>fall asleep normally
>so far, nothing wrong
>>
>>39702894
I wanted to share. We have an understanding you would never understand.
>>
>>39702960
>wake up at 3am
>jesus what the fuck
>rush to the bathroom to throw up all the shit i ate 4 hours earlier
>whenwillthisend.jpg
>smells fucking horrible
>feels like i'm vomiting 1/3 of my body mass
>finally ends, clean up go back to the sofa i'm sharing with best friend from elementary school
>lay myself back down
>lay a quick fart to seal this midnight intercourse
>"wow this fart is kinda long eh"
>billymays.jpg
>feels wet in my pants (no pajama)
>get up
>i just shitted a pool of barely digested sausage, chocolate and cheese in my pants
>fuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK
>>
>>39703022
Oh alright, makes sense really.
>>
>>39703029
>there are 5 other people in the room sleeping silently
>get up
>wipe sofa of small traces of crap
>go to bathroom to wash my shit stained clothes
>underwear is dead
>pants are soaked with water
>"i have to make i back to my stuff and get the fuck out before anyone wakes up"
>step out the bathroom with only a sweater covering my junk
>gather all my shit and pack my fucking bag
i remember at some point, my best friend who was sharing the sofa with me opened his eyes for a moment to stare at me. it felt like fucking forever before he closed his eyes again. it's the best memory I have of him yet.
>>
>>39703092
>leave house through the garden, put on my shit stained pants and get the fuck back home

best memory I have of this night is coming back home with an unwiped ass blasting Jungle in my headphones and practicing victory dance.
next morning they didn't ask a single question.
I soiled the fuck out of his house and no one will ever know about it.
i am the supreme shit comando.
>>
File: "commando".jpg (452KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
"commando".jpg
452KB, 768x1024px
>>39703120
>>39703092
>>39703029
>>39702960
>>
>>39703702
i wonder what's his greetext story
>>
>>39703721
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.