[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like I won't be getting a gf in 2016. What about you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 59

File: IMG_0899.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0899.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Looks like I won't be getting a gf in 2016. What about you /fit/? How are you holding up?
>>
>>39702588
Went on a couple of dates this year and banged a few sloots. Could've been worse.
>>
Turned 29 in November.

Still never had a GF and I'm still a KV.

Although I did send a video snap-chat of my body and erect penis to a woman I use to go to university with and she said she was impressed and got really horny seeing it. But she lives in another state now, so nothing will probably come of that.

Oh well, at least a cute petite woman got horny over my body and veiny erect dick, at least that's positive.
>>
Had a gf for 5 years including all through college. Didn't have one during all of 2016 but I'm still alright with that. Starting to get a bit antsy about it, though.
>>
File: 1469612020776.jpg (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469612020776.jpg
143KB, 600x600px
>>39702588
I gave up a long time ago breh

you will too eventually
>>
File: IMG_1947.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1947.png
10KB, 576x347px
>tfw no gf
>>
>>39702588
dunno how things will work out
>>
>>39702588
>Fancy a girl
>Date her for a period of time
>She goes back to an ex-bf of hers
>Time passes
>We start texting again
>She breaks up with said ex
How long should i wait to hit it again?
>>
>>39702588
looks like I will be getting a psychiatrist, so thats something
>>
Is it weird that I'm 20 (21 in a month) and being a kissless virgin doesn't really bother me? (IE isn't on the forefront of my mind every day)
>>
>>39702763
LOW
>>
>>39702763
yet here you are on a Saudi Arabian camel saddle rating review board talking about it
>>
File: 1464960313440.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464960313440.png
17KB, 882x758px
>2016 was supposed to be year of the gf
>only 15.5 days left
>>
>>39702774

I assumed we were sharing our different points of view

My bad breh
>>
File: HyrAn6Zi_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HyrAn6Zi_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>39702588
My date just cancelled on me senpai ;_; it was supposed to be the second date

I already made the food and bought wine

Looks like its all for one tonight
>>
>>39702588
hooked up with an 18 year old last night, they were sad becasue they failed their university entrance exams, and looking for some sex to help forget. I'm 26 btw
>>
>>39702790
never put all your eggs in one basket
>>
I'm nearly 30 and still never had a GF, or ever any kind of intimate relationship with a woman, ever. Not ever even come close.

I have a sister who is super outgoing, normie, traveled everywhere, has tons of friends, had bfs throughout her whole life, is now married, works as a teacher at a private school, overall very successful normie.

So why wont she help me? Shes never ever even given me 1 bit of advice or help in regards to women, nothing. Not even a word. I basically don't even exist to her. The only time she contacts me is when she wants me to put in some $$ to buy a group-gift for parents, other than that there's nothing. Why wont my sister help me brahs?
>>
>>39702813
th-thanks for future reference
>>
>>39702815
maybe stop treating other people as """normies"""
>>
>got gf about a month ago
>was really into me, i never would have approached her because of shyness
>things going great, but can't see her much because of her controlling parents
>last week she tells me things aren't working right now because we can't ever see each other outside of uni
>haven't spoken to her since

it's rough brehs. the way she was talking made it sound like it's temporary, until her family situation improves (could be next month) but I'm treating it like it's permanent.

am just going to move on with my life and learn from my mistakes, and if she comes back, great. otherwise i'll find someone else. am only 18 of course so I have a ton of options..
>>
>>39702815
youve gotta help yourself man.
I dont wanna be harsh but regardless of her being your sister youre all alone.
its nothing but trial and error, download mark mansons models, the book of pook, no more mr nice guy and similar stuff. red pill mostly sounds neckbeard as fuck but there is a lot of truth on there so I guess you could check that out as well. only you can help yourself, set goals and dont be afraid to fail
>>
>>39702841
I'm not treating other people as """normies""". I just used that word because people here use that lingo to describe functioning members of society.

I'm just questioning why my sister doesn't even give a shit about it. She knows im a KV and just never even mentions it or asks how im going or if i need some tips or advice on women. Nothing. Isn't this what having a sister is for?

I ask my mum but my mum still thinks its the 1950s and her advice doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>39702815
Probably because, in her mind, you don't need her to hold your hand through life? She sounds motivated and on top of things. You whine that she doesn't help you, and act like it's your main problem. Have you asked for her help?
>>
>>39702821
no worries, I know that feeling all too well and its normal in this age where everyone is connected one touch away. girls are pretty flakey if I wrote it right, just get used to it. once you get to a high enough level you will see that you have the opportunity to be flakey as well after having multiple options to choose from, but acting on that will depend on your respect towards other people.
dont let it depress you, were here for you
>>
>>39702749
Guys halp

Do i send her a christmas card or is that considered gay?
>>
>>39702886
you dont see that girl as gf material in the first place since you were her second choice and backup plan.
but yeah just ask her out for coffee or something
>>
>>39702790
more food is more gains
just don't drink the fucking wine
>>
>>39702857
>Asking advice from women
Really? Don't you have a Chad cousin or something?
>>
>>39702895
Alright
>>
>>39702903
All my cousins are 5-10 years younger, and all pasty skele's who play video games 24/7 and also haven't ever had gf's.

It seems all the males 18-30 in my family are all betas, and all the females 18-30 are all successful normies having tons of sex and success in life. Funny that.
>>
>>39702916
again the word """normies""" fuck off with that
>>
>>39702917
You're on 4chan, fuck off to facebook if it really triggers you to hear that word, cunt.
>>
Here's a funny story from yesterday. So this girl I dated turned into a lesbian afterwards and moved in with some bulldyke. So yesterday I'm hanging out with my buddy and his girlfriend and they're telling me that she broke up with the manwoman and now lives with two other girls that are really hot. Then my buddy's gf tells me he was talking about getting a guy involved, and that I was her preferred candidate.

So there's a haram of bisexual girls that have hand chosen me to be their house boy.

It's like you think you've made it, but then you find out that you can always make it even more. What a beautiful day. Things are going my way.
>>
>>39702778
>the year of the gf
Every year since 2004, and still nogf.
Its almost as if I am doing something wrong.
For example not doing anything.
>>
i've no interest, lovers just hurt in the long run.
>>
File: uwotm8.png (185KB, 292x320px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.png
185KB, 292x320px
Had a date yesterday and she managed to drink me under the table despite weighing quite a bit less than me (~55kg vs 85kg).

What the fuck?
>>
>>39702996
yeah honestly breh after my first breakup i've been considering just pushing away committed relationships until i'm like 24 or 25.

until then it'd be just smashing sloots.
>>
>haven't kissed a girl since last year
>didn't have a single date or chill with a girl once this year
>hung out with one friend once this year
>had 3 girls all over me but I went aspie fast as fuck and got clingy and they found someone alpha
>currently blasting 250 tren ace a day to cope with the feels
>>
>tfw I started working out and sex drive exploded.
>now life filled with shitty dates and random sloots
>still unfullfulfilled
>orgasmo takes hours because lack of emotion connection

I mean jesus some of these women want nothing more from life other than alcohol and hoeing.

Banging rando hotties just gets fucking boring after a while. Everyone just
>>
>extreme pain in lower back
>extreme nausea and also some diarrhea
>scared as fuck
>thinking it's acute renal failure
>oh fuck oh fuck I'm gonna die
>literally in tears call my mom up at 4am to take me to the hospital since there is no way I'm going to be driving
>basically crawl into the er
>tears streaming down my face
>get a room finally
> nurse after nurse walks in
>3 out of 4 are cute
>doctor walks in with his cute trainee
>put on a brave face for the ladies
>try and banter
>mom out of no where"stop trying to act tough, you were crying all the way here"

Not like I had a chance anyway but thanks a lot mom.
>>
>>39702857
never take relationship advice from women
>>
>>39703036
>had 3 girls all over me but I went aspie fast as fuck and got clingy and they found someone alpha

fuck man this sounds like me. had one girl all over me and i felt like i got very clingy. haven't talked to her in almost a week (i decided to go no contact).

now granted she's having family troubles that limited our interactions, but I can't help but feel like I scared her off for good by getting too attached. when we last spoke she made it clear that her family situation conflicted with our relationship and that it just wasn't working out, but she kept talking like she'll come back.
>>
>>39702588
I mean I was barely going out before 2016, I still don't have a gf, but I did meet all my other goals and go out more regularly now.

Don't have many regrets, I promised myself I'd ask out my oneitus who I barely spoke to before 2016 ended up getting friendzoned basically, but at least I have a few qt friends now for next year.

I'm just going to fuck random people for now, I don't think I'll get a gf next year either, not any girl that I like anyway.

Y-yeah I'm holding up ok, christmass is a lonely as fuck time for though, at least I have decent NYE plans.
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (138KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
138KB, 500x333px
>>39703066
>"stop trying to act tough, you were crying all the way here"
>>
>>39702763
No, people make way too big a deal out of virginity. No one actually cares.
>>
>>39702810
Noice. Where did you meet her?
>>
>>39703031
thats where im at, 28, single but slept with a few women this year, being fit helps, but most have been over 40.
>>
>>39702857
Girls just assume that men don't need help or advice in general. You exist to help them not the other way around.

Have you actually tried asking her for advice or to set you up with her friends?
>>
>>39703066
Your mum is based, what was wrong with you?
>>
>>39702877
I realise this, but I feel like I'm too far behind on the social media game to capitalize on it.

I have a decent amount of irl friends who all want me to get on Instagram and all that shit, but the problem is I wouldn't know what to do with a profile.

I do a lot of interesting things in my life...I just don't take pictures of it. I'm pretty attractive and sociable right now, but I still feel like I would manage to embarrass myself because I don't know the game.
>>
>>39702947
Mirin Anon.
>>
File: 1404914893900.jpg (39KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1404914893900.jpg
39KB, 340x340px
Gentlemen, I want to attempt the impossible.

How do I contact a girl I lurk on tumblr and facebook with the goal of her becoming my gf?
>>
>>39702588
2017 will be our year, breh
>>
File: hapjak.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
hapjak.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
I'm advancing on a girl really fast, I'm 85% sure she's into me too.
2017 will be the year of the gf
>>
I don't want a gf at this point. They've started to disgust me and the idea of being a slut myself is not only disgusting, but scary.

Don't want STDs.

The real reason I'd want a gf is someone who can help pay the bills and better my life with. Both pitching in for a house, car, and other house shit. But they're all used up cumrags now or have kids themselves.

Me and my bro (no homo) have decided to live together after college and get our dream home. No stupid cunts allowed. We might tagteam some hoes wearing skirts at a con soon but we gotta be careful.
>>
>>39703200
do you know her IRL? ever see her?
>>
>>39703244
I understand your frustration but what you're doing is really fucking gay.

There's a woman out there for you, don't give up and do that gay shit.
>>
>>39703244
>I want to die a lonely virgin
>I don't want children
>>
I talk to more girls than ever lately. not even in a trying to gf them kind of way but as friends. sure some i like a lot more than others but i think 2017 will surely be the year of gf for me
>>
File: 1481718523339.png (47KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481718523339.png
47KB, 778x512px
>>39702588
I made out with a girl with a bubble butt and braces on thanksgiving and we cuddled afterwards.
First time I kissed a girl in probably a year it gave me a reason not to end it all yet.
>>
>>39703265
>Lots of girls talk to you as a friend
This means they think you're gay anon
>>
File: 1481120914045.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1481120914045.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>39703244
sounds sick tho I wanna live with my bros (nohomo)
>>
I have my first date in an hour, any tips or social cues that I should know? We're going for dinner at a restaurant
>>
>>39703273
i meant ill randomly start talking to girls i dont know in a friendly way not a im gonna fuck you tonight way

pls don't bully

one was putting stickers over my nipples last week
>>
File: 1383725340162.jpg (4KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1383725340162.jpg
4KB, 126x121px
>>39703116
/thread
10/10 post
If only everyone on fit accepted this
>>
im getting too sexy to not have a gf soon. the looks are there, the personality is buried but its there. just gotta stop being depressed enough so that i actualy have a shred of confidence.
>>
>>39703116
>No one actually cares
they do, man. if you are ever stupid enough to tell a girl you are a virgin, you're going to have a hard time to get her to see you sexually.

girls want what other girls want. if literally no girl on the planet has wanted you enough to fuck you, they think you must be some kind of loser.
>>
>>39703248
No but she lives in my city.
>>
>>39703262
Nah I've gone through love a few times already. I'm not interested in it anymore. It's not worth the effort, and most the good girls are taken.

>>39703263
I've had sex, and no I don't want children. Maybe if I could guarantee it'd be a boy and have the perfect girlfriend with good genes like mine.
>>
>>39703321
if you'd gone through the right kind of love, you'd want more. a gf isn't just for sex and cuddles to me, a gf is supposed to prop you up in all areas of your life and you need to have the same effect on her, too. she should be a source of strength to you, in my opinion.

btw, if you live in america, i sympathize with you. i lived there for 8 months and never have i encountered such a trash-tier female populace.
>>
File: 1OjVrOt.jpg (56KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1OjVrOt.jpg
56KB, 640x800px
>>39703279
Always keep eye contact when you talk to her, look DIRECTLY into her eyes when you are both talking and listening, but don't linger your eyes on her outside of talking, you'll seem creepy.
Keep your chin up and your shoulders back and don't slouch. Make sure you keep your table manners. Good manners aren't attractive or unattractive, but bad manners are a huge turnoff for women.
Don't make any sex jokes unless you're being playfully flirty, but saying stupid shit like "These mashed potatoes look like a vagina" will get you no second date. Of course you probably won't do that anyways, but I've seen it happen.
Make sure you're properly groomed, dressed nicely, and your body language screams confidence. You can appear 1000x more confident than you really are if you just make good eye contact, keep your chin up, shoulders back, and stand tall.

Remember, if you don't make a good first impression, there will be no second impression. Give it your all and don't worry too much, if you think about things too much, she may notice, and then you'll fuck the whole thing up. Keep in mind, you will NEVER get a gf if you don't take risks.

And lastly, if you stay genuine, it's likely she'll just see why she decided to come with you in the first place. Don't try to fake your personality, just make it proper and don't treat her like you would your bros.

If you're still having trouble feeling confident, just listen to some nice feel good music before leaving, look at yourself in your nice clothes and well groomed self, and think "I'm gonna fucking make it brehs"

Godspeed anon, you got this.
>>
>>39703343
>manners
dunno what kind of women you've been dating but i had a gf once who told me she got wet watching me eat cause i eat like a hungry hungry hippo. a lot of women want a man, not a ponce
>>
>>39703359
This only works if you are fit. Fatties need not apply
>>
>>39703342
>you'd want more
Sure, if I could find a girl like I did before. But they simply aren't available or I find them all vapid now. The girls I met in a bit of a unique situation, and at the time they weren't in my state.
I not only live in America, I live in California.
>>
>>39703342
It's just dangerous when your partner is not seeing you in the same light. My ex cheated on me after my best buddy died and when I needed her the most, so just be careful who you allow yourself to really care about
>>
>>39703292
But just because that Anon is a virgin doesn't mean girls don't want him. For all we know a few girls might be crushing on him right now, but it just didn't happen for various reasons.
>>
>>39703359
Do you think I meant eat nothing? Manners means pull her chair out for her, hold the door, keep your elbows off the table, say bless you if she sneezes, cough into your arm (away from the table too), etc

Use basic good manners.
>>
>>39703376
Also you can always just lie about your virginity.
>>
>>39703381
i just don't think thats essential. then again, i'm not the type of guy who goes on dinner dates, so ignore me.
>>
>>39703241
Maybe not, I have a girl who was 100% into me, her friends confirmed it, the problem I just don't have any experience with dating or relationships and fucked it up anyway.
>>
>>39703376
absolutely.

there's inherently nothing wrong with being a virgin, just like there's inherently nothing wrong with being a fag. but these two things affect how others perceive you, and perception can have a massive impact on the way you are treated by everyone.

of course, he could tell this girl that he's not a virgin and there'd be no harm done, but unless you are 100% sure she'd be ok with it (ie she's a virgin too or something) then i wouldn't suggest ever saying that. it would be like revealing an interest in larping and anime. its likely to do nothing but get the girl to perceive you all wrong
>>
>>39703343
>you will NEVER get a gf if you don't take risks.
Fuck.

...surely if I get hot enough a girl will just ask me out though?
>>
>>39703408
yeah this was me. though I don't think i ruined it entirely (i have a feeling that she'll try to come back soon) I'm just going to try and learn from my mistakes and move on.

I'd probably still be interested if she does want me back, but you can't make that the sole focus of your life.

it's rough but there's nothing else you can do.
>>
>>39703438
Any girl who asks you out won't stay long
Girls don't like taking action, they like a man who takes action and risk
If you do neither of these, you won't have a very good time getting and keeping a gf.

A lack of action is why women leave men for other men.
>>
Feeling bad. Think I fucked up my lower back again. Uncomfortable to sit down, and do anything that involves a sit-up motion. I feel it when I do lat pulldowns and deadlifts as well. Lower left, towards hip area. How fucked am I Dr. Fit?
>>
>>39702749
Idk that routine went to shit when I had a similar situation.

She wasn't interested in me again until she had a new bf. I think k other anon is right, she's shit and you can do whatever you want, just don't get attached.
>>
>>39702588
Went single in December 2015. Got to fuck 5 chicks off of tinder in Jan-Feb. Dated a couple of girls in the summer and turn one into a gf in spring. Going pretty good!
>>
>>39703381
>Pull the chair, open the door, elbows off the table

Should he order her dinner for her and eat the salad with the salad fork too? Bro. Fedora tier advice. Treat her like she's one of your friends and act like not a robot infront of her.
>>
File: Feel.jpg (83KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
83KB, 573x400px
>First year of college
>Girl from high school starts texting me
>Eventually start dating
>Fuck like rabbits during the 3-4 days she visits me
>Lost my virginity to her
>Fell in love too fucking hard but she said she loved me too [spoiler] she didn't [/spoiler]
>She starts becoming more and more distant which pulls me back into my feeling of loneliness and depression
>Eventually breaks up with me over text
>Said I was too sad and that she couldn't fall in love so quickly after her last relationship
>Tried talking to her a couple times but she seems to want me out of her life completely

I know it's not healthy to think hat she was perfect but I can't help but think she was. She was the first girl I ever thought, "This is gonna be the girl I marry." I just don't know how to connect with someone else when I had given so much of myself to her.

In the meantime I'm trying to distract myself with gainz and protein shakes.

We're all gonna make it brehs.
>>
>>39703464
Whatever i want? Should i try to pursue right now or let her take the time she might need to get over the ex?
>>
>>39703479
>Fedora tier advice
Please tell me how opening the door and pulling out a chair for her is bad.
You can have a genuine personality while having good manners. Like I said, good manners isn't necessarily attractive but 9 times out of 10 bad manners are unattractive.
Be chill, don't be a dick, but don't be "le nice guy". Be assertive, take charge, control the situation. That includes having the most basic of manners.
>>
>>39703446
Yeah I don't think I ruined it either, I just gave up too soon mostly because I though she was rejecting when I tried to ask her out people later read the messages and told me I was full of shit and she kept trying to talk to me afterwards, but at that point I just didn't know how to steer it. I had coffee with her and her friend several times, but no actual date other than hanging out with her at parties and on campus etc.

See got a bf a few weeks later though (and made sure I knew it), but she broke it off again.

I don't know, I know I should move on, but I really like her. I just don't know (in a very literal sense) how to ask her out at this point.

It's seriously easier for me to ask out a random girl on the street.
>>
>>39703343
Thanks breh, good advice. The thing that's bothering me the most is what do I do when I see her? Firstly, do I go inside and wait seated at the table for her to come or meet her at the entrance to the restaurant? Also, do I hug, or just say hey when I see her?
>>
>>39703482
fuck man, this hits too close to home.

our breakup was actually kinda mutual, but I still feel like I fucked things up.

I've been getting over it (been about a week), done a lot of self-reflection. The more I think of it the more I question if she was right for me. But I'd be lying to myself if I said that I wouldn't take her back if she comes back.

since then I've been making more gains than ever.

I would advise you to go no contact, because it's clear that she's already initiated that. If you keep begging for her to come back you're just gonna look weak in her eyes.

focus on the gains. if she wants you back, she will come back. if not, you're gonna get big and find someone even better.

you're gonna fucking make it brah.
>>
>>39703066
KEK
>>
>>39703448
>A lack of action is why women leave men for other men.

Fucking this. I keep having to relearn this same lesson.
>>
File: 1404141205393.jpg (38KB, 503x581px) Image search: [Google]
1404141205393.jpg
38KB, 503x581px
I have a lot of casual sex, but I (mostly) dont do it for the sexual release. I do it for the short time afterwards where we cuddle and I get to feel safe and secure in another's arms. I feel like an imposter around my friends, and I have poor familial relations.

I basically prostitute out my body for this brief emotional intimacy. I dont know if its necessarily a 'bad thing', but I certainly feel guilty about it.

I just get so lonely.....
>>
>>39703523
I would wait for her, ideally you would be picking her up and taking her, but if you both arrive in different vehicles you should probably wait at the entrance.

Whether or not to hug really depends on context. There's no universal answer to that.
>>
File: received_1171615786256224.jpg (48KB, 710x722px) Image search: [Google]
received_1171615786256224.jpg
48KB, 710x722px
>be 20
>Potential gf just turned 18
>Age of consent is 17
>Fucked around for most of 2016

I think I'm starting to fall for this girl, and we talk on the phone here/there. I told her how I felt and she said the feels was mutual. But I want to date her when she finshed high-school.
Is 2017 the year for qt gf?
>>
>>39703523
Not him but I meet her outside and hug her. Always.
>>
>>39702947
It's like for the universe to balance there must be an equal amount of good and evil, happiness and despair.
It's good to see my opposite has been found.
>>
>>39703505
Ok duder. I just act like myself and don't try to pretend to be Mr. Manners. But whatever works for you.
>>
>>39703568
How do you guys meet these high-school girls? I mean, bars and clubs check ID's so do you stalk around high-schools?

Serious question because I want to do it too.
>>
>>39703618
I work in retail. lol
>>
>>39703618
mainly shit tier jobs that teens do for summer
>>
>be virgin faggot
>lose 80 pounds over the summer
>qt I was infatuated with randomly hits me up a few days ago flat out telling me that she wants me to fuck her
>5'2 with dat booty and c cup tits
>makingit.jpg
>only after she tells me this does she mention that she's still with her boyfriend
>sperg out and basically tell her I don't think I can do it while she still has a boyfriend (who she says she doesn't even like)
>mfw she cuts contact out of the blue after talking about how much she liked me before he met him
>notmakingit.jpg
>mfw caught feels over this and have been depressed for the past few days
I should have just agreed to fuck her, GODDAMNIT
>>
>>39703524
Thanks bro

I thought about texting her on Christmas with just a "Merry Christmas" just to be nice but I might forgo that.

You seem to be taking your breakup pretty well, I should try to follow by your example.

You're gonna make it breh
>>
>>39703643
>>39703638
Ayyy
>>
>>39703648
No, anon, you did the right thing.
>>
>>39703658
anytime lad

i know how tempting it is to reach out to her. a few hours after the breakup I actually reached out to her because I just wanted to hear her voice one more time.

but you gotta hold frame. if she sees that you're going on with your life and enjoying it (at least appearing to) she's going to be more tempted to reach out to you than if you just beg.

for the first day or so after I took it pretty rough, but then I remembered I'm still young (18) and have so much more ahead of me.

i still think about her every day, and I probably will for a long time, but i'm trying to not let it dominate my life.

just gotta focus on the iron breh.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>39702588

>26 years old
>Left my shitty job to go to one that still sucks but a lot less (pay rate remained more or less the same)
>Lifting for almost 10 months now; very noticeable gains and all of my clothes hardly fit
>Making small but consistent money gains in the stock market
>Going back to school next month to hopefully become a physician assistant
>Just got a 5/10 19 y/o girlfriend (average face and very nice personality but she's quite chunky) about 10 days ago so we're probably bang soon
>Finally got off my psychiatric meds that we're slowly killing me inside
>Everything starting to look up

Always remember pic related /fit/.
>>
>>39703726
>just gotta focus on the iron breh.
this
>>
>>39703283
Virgin detected
>>
>>39702588

first, sorry brah. If not this year than the next. power on.

2016 for me
>break up with psycho bitch in dec 2015
>excellent, now I have emotional baggage
>become shut in for rest of the year
>by chance meet girl through work friends
>actually hit it off well, cares about me
>officially a couple dec 10th

the point I'm trying to make is that there is a lot of randomness to finding someone who you like, and vice versa. Don't beat yourself up if you go a while between relationships, there are a lot of factors out of your control.
>>
>>39703482
>Said I was too sad
Fuck, why do I always get this from women? They all say that even when I'm being the life of the party and getting all the attention, I look sad when I think no one is looking. Then they leave because I make them sad.
>>
>>39703555
>>39703555
I offered to pick her up but she said no cos it would be inconvenient for me
>>
>>39702749
have sex with her but don't date her how hard can it be
>>
>>39703643
>Zumiez
>Hot Topic
>>
>>39703788
Why not?
>>
>>39703551
Me too. I feel like no one actually cares for me in the way I care for them, so I fuck sluts I hate and shallow bitches so I feel loved for a few moments.
>>
to this day i remember the day me and my ex got together

it's been over 5 years
>>
>>39702844
That is 100% the correct approach anon
>>
>>39703505
Fuck this guy. We all know you are a fatass fantasizing that you know how to "treat a lady".

Ive been a roid raging prick to 10/10 chicks and still fucked them in the ass
>>
>>39702588
Did you ask a girl out? If you didn't that will be why.
Girls want boyfriends bro, your not meeting the demand.
>>
>>39703700
>passed on losing v-card prime 18yr old pussy because I was worried about the feelings of some cuck who's going to get cheated on regardless.
I don't feel like I did the right thing. Especially since still being a virgin at 19 is driving me fucking crazy because all my friends are basically chads.
>>
>>39702886
>Do i send her a christmas card or is that considered gay?
Thats gay af. I dont even send those to relatives.
>>
>>39703860
why not anon? you not into the whole christmas thing?
>>
>>39703312

Dude, it's possible. I've attempted something similar to what you want to do but it was still really tough. I did know her so objectively speaking my situation was easier.

My suggestion, create a similar fb/tumblr/social media account (that is you, you're not catfishing her) about two-three months before you plan on asking her out. Over the course of these lead-up months try to craft a profile that is compatible with hers. Don't mirror, or be the perfect version of what you think she wants. You need flaws as flaws=human connection.

After the lead up months you should message her and be very clear and direct. Not horny, or thirsty, just direct. Say hello, ask her how she's doing, and then ask her on a date/show your interest. I'm sure it'll be a little cringe worthy, but it always is.

Hopefully the compatable socal media acount combined with your straightforward honest will do you wonders, The social media will portray that you are a safe, normal, and possibly cool person. The directness will make her feel desirable.

Goodluck brah, godspeed to you. Make 2017 the year of the >has gf
>>
>>39703867
Well thats unrelated but ive hated holidays since my parents ruined them when they got divorced. Now that im older I have to drive to 3 places on christmas. I dont even celebrate my birthday.

But the cards thing was always dumb, who even sends letters anymore? Maybe its just me.
>>
File: 1477849699314-adv.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477849699314-adv.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>2 years ago
>be fat 110kg dyel
>get some degree of female attention
>could have stopped being kissless virgin with a 7/10 grill but too autistic atm
>2 years later
>84 kg impressive muscle mass
>no female attention at all
>still handholdless, hugless, kissless virgin
Face is a 6/10 btw
>>
>>39703343
Fuck, increased weight on OHP, front squats and chin ups and didn't fail a single rep
We're all gonna make it
>>
>>39703899
>don't celebrate birthday
that's a shame

doesn't mean that it's gay af for everyone else does it
>>
>>39702947
I'm smiling for you anon. Keep up the good work
>>
>>39703837
Are you REALLY happy, anon?
>>
>>39703899
Yea this fucking shit, thanks to my parents I have to spend a fuck tonne of time on Christmas driving between them.
Screw divorced parents, I don't ever want to put my kid through what I had to deal with.
>>
>>39702749
6 months and directly after an HIV test. Also wear a condom and don't consider her vagina a safe space.
>>
>>39703951
I uhm did not do that
>>
>>39702588
Started lifting in November 2015.
Got first GF in November 2016.
No compromises, I literally snagged the kind of girl I always dreamed of. Conservative, beautiful, intelligent, the works.

Hang in there my fellow anons.
>>
>>39703981
yet you are here
>>
>>39703498
Not that anon, but I too was in a similar spot. In the beginning of round 2, I just just sexing and not getting attached. Then I'm "the best guys she's ever dated blah blah" so you're telling me you make bad decisions/choices? After a while, I'm start thinking, she blew me off for her shit girl friend and some wannabe chad's, then when that fails, I'm mr awesome? mr fall back plan? Nope. She got super attached and I ended it. The first time around, I made all her friends jealous, except the one that split us up, and she fucked it up.

Don't give her time, if she wants to meet up, proceed like no break happened. When she wants to take it serious, tell her after that bullshit she pulled, you'll find it hard to trust her, that she needs to earn it along with respect and loyalty. If she really wants it, she'll fucking work for it, otherwise, she's just a time slot until something better
>>
>>39702763
No one cares that you're a virgin at 20. Everyone just lies about it. Unless you are in the degenerate shithole called the west, I'm sure the vast majority of your peers are virgins at that age.
Even in the west, I'd say the number is at least 30%.
>>
>>39704008
Sounds like a plan anon thanks but still have no idea when to contact her if any
>>
>>39704003
I will always love you my fellow anons.
/fit/ changed my life, this is the only channel I visit. I keep coming back to stay motivated and to remember the shithole I crawled out of.
>>
>>39703949
Yeah me either, that shit sucks. Christmas is the only holiday I go to see my relatives anymore because theyre all assholes so I do it just so they dont nag me as much.
>>
>>39702815
Have you asked her for help?
>>
>>39704025
Don't. Let her contact you. Or like the other guy said, send out a feeler for coffee or some nonsense that won't waste much time and money. In the mean time, go chat up other girls
>>
>>39704195
Alright then anon thanks
>>
>>39703796
She left you before for someone else, she can do it again
>>
>>39704233
Even if she is serious about starting anew?
>>
>>39704239
Funniest post of 2016.
>>
>>39704195
>>39704008
hahahah is this for real?
>>
>>39704249
Finally an achievement
>>
>>39704239
I was talking to a girl, she had a boyfriend and developed feelings for me and left him for me, we dated for 2.5 years, then like a snap of fingers she found someone else and left me for him
Girls like that have zero loyalty
>>
>>39704294
Nothing i have not considered
>>
>>39703857
step back for a minute and look at your situation as a human being, not as a person in this shitty society that cares about virginity.

you did the right thing, even if your teenage hormone riddled psycho pea brain tells you otherwise.
>>
I think I might get a gf. My baby face has finally paid off because an 18 year old at work is flirting with me. She's petite, baby faced and has a lot of positive energy. That would make it look weird to be with her if I didn't look young myself.
>>
>>39702588
have one since 2013. might break up because the passion is all but lost
>>
>>39704377
rekindle it try everything you can talk if it doesn't work you can still break up
>>
File: 1481083982029.jpg (122KB, 977x423px) Image search: [Google]
1481083982029.jpg
122KB, 977x423px
>>39702588
I was dating sl00tz on a quick cycle (pursue em, date em, get bored and leave) last year, but it ended up only making me more depressed and hate myself even more. Everything was so shallow, and it made me resent those girls for being so shallow. It put me in a really unhealthy place mentally

This year I've been working on myself and I have only pursued the girls that I think I can make a real connection with, as opposed to just finding girls I think are hot. Haven't really had any luck but overall I feel better and I am seeing real gains in myself as a person. I am trying to make myself into the best me possible so when I meet that girl, I am everything that she wants.

I think I like feeling lonely better than pretending everything is great. One day I know I'll find the girl that makes all this worth it

We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>39704433
>he thinks there's a "one"
oh boy
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (421KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
421KB, 1000x1000px
>>39702588
I actually had two gfs this year

Both relationships ended when I realized they were manipulative, crazy cunts
At least the sex was good and the other sloots I banged this year were alright. 2016 was definitely a year of highs and lows to be sure, looking forward to next year
>>
>>39702588

GF broke up with me last month, I've started lifting a lot more. Like 5x a week. I also masturbate a lot more.
>>
>>39702649
Have you thought about maby doing this with grills in your actual area? Imagen if there was an app specifically for this purpose?
>>
>>39702947
I'm jelly and I hate your guts.
>>
>>39702588

I dumped one girl who was nothing but red flag material and learned many lessons in the process.

Now I have a new gf who makes me happier than I've been in years with the previous girl.

I've got some good feels for the end of 2016 and some high hopes for 2017.
>>
>>39704608

Also, how do I feel that void in my chest?
>>
So I just got dumped and I have no idea how I'm gonna find anyone new once school starts back up again.

I'm not autismo (pretty good with people actually) but I just don't know what to do.

Do I just try to see if any random acquaintances are single? Go and try to find girls from some clubs I'm in? Expand my social circle in general and hope I meet someone from that?

Idk what to do brahz she dumped me and I just wanna get over her I need someone new
>>
>>39704720
what you need is a bit you-time
>>
File: k5y9ayB[1].png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
k5y9ayB[1].png
266KB, 368x657px
>>39703514
>and made sure I knew it

so she cares. what else do you want?

> I just don't know (in a very literal sense) how to ask her out at this point.

Hey Stacy, I had a harsh week, let's get wasted and talk.
If she doesn't want to at first, ignore her until she wants
>>
File: pectus-excavatum-exercises-1.jpg (8KB, 233x324px) Image search: [Google]
pectus-excavatum-exercises-1.jpg
8KB, 233x324px
>>39704642
its pretty easy bro, put your hand in there
>>
>>39702588
I was supposed to have a lunch date today with a chick from uni that I recently reconnected with, but she cancelled, saying she wasn't feeling well. I know I probably shouldn't sweat it, since it's a pretty stressful time of the year, and people are prone to getting sick as a result, but I've been through enough bullshit that I'm skeptical and paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>39702886
make her an advent calendar
>>
File: 1461732662793.jpg (19KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1461732662793.jpg
19KB, 500x248px
>>39702588
Alright, anons I need some help on what to do here.
>Be in middle school
> 5/10 likes me but we're really good friends otherwise
>Don't really like her
>Fast forward 8 years
>Haven't talked to her since
>Still have her on social media
>Likes a picture that I posted of myself
>Week later she sends a message saying hi and all that
>Want's to get together and catch up
>She became an 8/10 so why not
>takes a while to make a day to hang out because of the holidays
>finally hung out
>things went smooth
>talked about the past and show her around my town
>nothing happens afterward, just a goodbye
Now, what does that mean anons? Was she just being friendly and wanted to say hi or was she trying to start something? Talked to her once afterward and she started the conversation. Also, she's in college so she might not have a lot of time and also she likes to have a lot of friends.
>>
>>39705373
Communicate.

Ask her if she wants a date, if you're not sure hang out as friends again, then properly ask. Never do the "hangout" and then make a move unless you're flirting like mad.
>>
>>39702588
>about to lose my virginity
>cant get erection

im too scared now to have sex

>at party
>chill with a gay friend
>we end up kissing
>my mind just cant stop thinking about it
n-no homo
>>
>>39702588
Broke up with my gf of 6 yrs this month hard to do but I had to cut the cord she was a gains goblin
>>
Single, got dumped 5 months ago. Thought lifting would make me less depressed. Novelty has now worn off. I'm healthier and better looking but I'm probably even more depressed than b4.
>>
>>39702588

Somehow it seems I just can't get past cuddles, hugs and kisses. Funnily enough, all the girls I've been with touch my stomach to check for abs before rejecting my advances for sex.

It can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>39705446
I see. Thanks anon.
>>
>>39702588
Only had sex twice this year, one was with an uber progressive liberal chick and I am basically a nazi on paper. Liberals get fucked. 2016 baby.
>>
>>39702588
As long as you aren't as insecure as manleT, you'll be fine
>>
First date guy here, at a club bar, about to go for it.

We're gonna make it brehs (or at least me heh)
>>
>22
>make tinder account
>get 5 matches after a week
>start talking a lot to one of them
>after a couple of weeks we go out
>I kiss her by the end of the date (had not kissed a girl in almost 4 years)
>later she said she thought I wouldn't kiss her, because I was shy
>go out with her a few more times, find out she recently had been dumped by her ex and started being a whore after that
>dump her because she is a fucking slut
>back to tinder
>put pictures of me that the slut used to like there
>a few matches every day
>meet another girl
>she is great in every aspect
>go out with her for 2 months
>she jokingly asks when I will finally ask her to be my gf
>ask her to be my gf a week later
>been together for 6 months now

And I don't even lift, also never had a gf prior to that
>>
>>39706521
Fuggg just made out with her
>>
>Finally got a date on a dating site
>She was fucking insane and clingy after only meeting me twice

Right now, I'm good.

TFWNGF has been effectively neutralized for now.

I don't need this shit.
>>
>>39702588
Do not give up on trying to find "the one" OP, then again, do not allow your mind to plagued with only thoughts of finding such a person. It is like tuning a guitar.
Tune it too tightly, and the string may break; tune it too low and there would be no sound.
Now apply it to your life, You must tune yourself to the perfect frequency of going about your everyday life and experiencing other things, all while having her deep in your heart.
The universe is telling you that now is the time for self improvement, focus on being the person that would impress your love, and along the way you will find her. But never give up.
>>
>been fucking the same hooker for the past few months
>during the last session she asks if I have seen other hookers
>tell her no and that she took my v-card
>try to book her for the past few weeks but she never responded

kek not even hookers want me
I fucked up though never tell a girl you're a virgin or that you're their first
>>
>>39702588
been alone for whole my life. Im used to it. MAybe this summer i get one , only God Knows
>>
File: 1439601567287.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1439601567287.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>haven't had gf since highschool when i stood up the girl who wanted to go to prom with me
>>
>>39702588

I went on more dates this year and I don't really date because most women are trying to fit the idea and not be themselves.

I could of probably /fit/ in some chubby/thicc girl as a gf by the end of the year but tbqh fucking her was alright and I could do better.
>>
File: image.jpg (469KB, 837x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469KB, 837x659px
You dorks need to lighten up with the whole
>tfw no gf
thing.

If you have friends, it really isn't a big deal. Sex is great and all but not worth being a depressed loser about.

Star working on your minds as well as your body. That is a more important pursuit and will make you happier.
>pic related
>do as pappy Bloom commands.
>>
>>39706791
>she asks if I have seen other hookers
>>
>>39703343
this literally looks like my gf. im a neet who doesnt even lift???
>>
>>39706555
>I dont even lift
then why are you here?
>>
2016 is my year

trump won
Brexit
Got GF for the first time
Lost KV card
>>
>>39706791
Lol you're probably being creepy. Escorts can't have a John getting obsessed with them and then murdering them. You're prob giving off that vibe.
>>
>>39706884
I used to lift and browse fit, next year I intend to get back at it
>>
>>39706949
>being a resolutioner
Not gonna make it
>>
>>39706953
Next year I'll have a lot more time and money, not so much about resolutions
>>
>>39702588
I'm within arms reach of getting a proper one but she doesn't want to commit due to work. If the distance persists, might leave her since I know there are at least 3 other grills who'd want to be with me in close proximity.

This one's special though, but if she doesn't want to even get the slightest bit involved then there's no point in breaking myself for her.

Might just fuck this 7/10 exchange girl who I know is roasting for me.

I don't know. I don't feel sad, angry, jealous, lonely, I just feel nothing. Every time I wake up in the morning I feel mentally heavy. Maybe I'm just tired.
>>
>>39703551
glad I'm not the only one who feels like this, thanks anon
>>
File: e2a.jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
e2a.jpg
16KB, 720x405px
>aced my first semester of med school
>stronger and learner than ive ever been
>still no gf
But that's ok, got a fwb I enjoy spending time with
It's been a good year
>>
File: 5d0.jpg (367KB, 1600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
5d0.jpg
367KB, 1600x1036px
>Got out of fairly toxic long term relationship in October
>Had cut a ton of weight this year, and made insane gains
>She got jealous and insecure that I was looking better and dumping all my time into college and working out
>Got distant and screwed around so I broke it off
>Was pretty stoked to be single again have been getting relentless miring and making sick gains
>Usually known as the big guy on campus, 6'4 and I could probably stand in for superman now (atleast that's what everyone tells me)
>Figured I'd have a new lady or sloots in no time
>Turns out most girls are just straight up intimidated
>But game is still to weak to try and hit on the super sluts that are still touchy and flirty with me all the time
Was seeing a really cute girl for a while but she got weird and ghosted out too.
Feel weird out in public, went to the store after the gym the other day and some dude told his wife to get out of my way or I would knock them out.
>TFW making it and life is going great overall, but still feel somewhat socially dejected and an un-explainable void inside
>>
>>39707034
>>39707040
>Carlmind
>>
File: IMG_1263.jpg (144KB, 1242x1565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.jpg
144KB, 1242x1565px
>>39702588
My roommate and gym buddy is also my fwb
We've been this way for about eight months now and neither of us have had any interest in seeing anyone else
As of now, the sex is still great, we have lots of fun together, we're happy to just hang out together usually playing video games when we're not lifting
We joke around but have our serious conversations from time to time
I cook and clean for us, give him a kiss before he leaves for work and a kiss when he comes home (he has to leave a little before me and gets home a little later than me since he drives with traffic) and I ask about his day
He has expressed that he may be interested in me but he's scared of being hurt again like he was before

Given the opportunity, I'd definitely wait for him to be ready but am I fooling myself to think he'd want a real relationship with me?
I know we're essentially there but I feel like he hasn't completely opened up to me yet and I understand that it'll take time.

But... should I try to move on or should I wait until he's ready.
I've already recognized that I'm in love with him, but I get scared that when he is ready, he'll want to be with someone else.
>>
File: 1362858755371.jpg (64KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1362858755371.jpg
64KB, 500x385px
>>39702763
I really wish I didn't think about it, but its literally on my mind all the time. Like everything I think about eventually points to that and then I start thinking about all the things in my life that make me sad.
It sucks because I'm consciously aware that I have a "savior" fantasy, like if I get a girlfriend my life will magically just improve in all aspects and that she'll help me become the man I've always said I would be.
It's just that when you have no more hope left in life, the prospect of someone loving you and caring that you exist is the only thing I can hold on to. I know I'm fucked up in the head, but who cares man. I'm really just looking for a way out where I don't have to end if for myself.

>I'm 22 btw
>>
>2016

Has been one of the best years of my life so far
It has also been the year that has taught me a lot about myself and life in general. I am so grateful and I don't know how to express it, 2016 has been the year my life changed for ever. All that is left now is probably leaving 4chan and joining a stable/safer community.
>>
>>39707521
faggot
>>
Been a good year..no girlfriend right now, but ever since 2015, I've been getting laid way more.
I'm really just putting myself in position to get a steady girl...finishing last 6 college classes in 2017, maybe a job in February, couple concerts and travel in summer, get my own place in the fall after I win my settlement and I'm good.
For now, I'll settle for what I am getting.
>>
>work having holiday party tomorrow
>just going to a bar after work for happy hour
>25 years old, no friends, pathetic kissless virgin, never even been to a bar before
>likely skipping it to sit at home on fit

how does it sound like im holding up? autism sucks
>>
>>39707666
>Where you at?
>>
>>39707677
bay area
>>
>>39702588
started dating a fit eng cutie :)
stalled on all my lifts :(
>>
File: 1472189824966.jpg (65KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1472189824966.jpg
65KB, 400x388px
2017 is the year boys.

We're all going to make it, whether you want that loyal wife or that endless supply of club sloots. Get fit, practice proper hygeine and be confident and approach girls.

This goes for the wizards, the supreme gentlemen etc.

I hate to be a resolutionfag but let's do it guys. fit is so depressing at this time of year.
>>
File: IMG_8415.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8415.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>family issues taking a toll
>drinking heavily to cope
>had a qt girl that made everything go away when I was with her
>stopped drinking cause she was there for me
>was actually genuinely happy when I was with her
>things fell through with her after 7 months
>end things in good terms and are still "friends" and hang out on occasion
>feels at an all time high now
>fall back into my old ways of drinking a bottle of whiskey a night to cope with family issues and now the feels of no qt girl
>fuck multiple girls after her but none give me the feeling she did
>realize she's the first girl I've ever truly loved
>down a bottle one night and go outside and punch the brick wall
>knuckles bloodied on both hands think to myself what have a become
>focus feels in gym stop drinking and get diet back on track
>down 10 pounds so far lifts going up
>in gym today doing squats
>work up to 315 and smoke it
>song comes on that reminds me of her start to tear up from anger/sadness
Fuck it more weight
>335 on the bar now
>got a new Beatles squat Pr today lads
>new inzer belt Came today gonna try for 550 tomorrow on the deadlift just gonna grip it and rip that shit
>only time I'm "happy" is when I'm in the gym physically beating myself up other than that I'm a depressed cunt but no one knows

Still feeling all these feels and have thoughts of driving out to the desert and ending it all or just says no fuck it and fall back into my old ways. But for now I'm staying strong not for me but for my doggo today has been one year since I found him

>pic related the reason I'm still going and haven't givin up yet. But so damn close
>>
File: eat_clen_tren_hard.jpg (25KB, 249x544px) Image search: [Google]
eat_clen_tren_hard.jpg
25KB, 249x544px
Not this year. But this time next year I should have my $70k software job and Cadillac ATS so that should help things.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>39702588

no gf since ever
still live with mum
shitty arts degree
shitty job as a high school teacher
shitty income

>kill me now
>>
File: 20150524_132839.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20150524_132839.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>39707851
>pic related the reason I'm still going and haven't givin up yet. But so damn close
>be the man your dog thinks you are
>>
>>39707869
so i should get a dog?
>>
>>39707865
Dead on description of my cousin except his mother died earlier this year.

>>39707876
Only if you'll love it till the day it dies of natural causes. Mine turns 6 in Feb, I still get on the floor and spoon with him.

I'd prefer not to think of the places I'd be without my dogs.
>>
>>39706791
>tfw Ive spent 5k on escorts this year

Dont even know why I do it senpai
Always feel regretful as fuck when I remember they were only having sex because I paid them
>>
>>39703927
well his dick's wet, that's a hell of a lot better than "happy".

look at it this way, I'm perfectly happy and content just playing vidya and drawing all day but neither will get my dick wet.
>>
File: 1481740355591.jpg (75KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
1481740355591.jpg
75KB, 250x335px
>>39702588
I have given up on being considered successful by society. However, I wouldn't change a thing if I could go back in time. Attachment is the root of all suffering and I don't want to bring another life into this world to struggle for resources, be struck with illness and be put in the ground like everyone who has come before him and everyone who will come after.
>>
>>39703857
>19

nigga chill the fuck out, if you keep thinking it like some kind of end-of-the-world catastrophe that you dick isn't wet by the time you're 20 you're ganna be in for one hell of a ride. Just take your life a step at a time, take chances and make mistakes; otherwise you'll just turn into a bitter narcissistic cuck like Elliot Rodgers.
>>
>tfw just finished fucking a qt314 lightskinned Filipino chick from my class right now

she was my group project leader and one thing led to another... now I'm busting nuts inside of her. Life is wonderful.
>>
File: 1481855286966s.jpg (4KB, 236x228px) Image search: [Google]
1481855286966s.jpg
4KB, 236x228px
>>39707956
>Given up

Whats up, whats destroying you?
>>
File: 1480639798360.jpg (7KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1480639798360.jpg
7KB, 242x242px
>>39707956
>I have given up on being considered successful by society.
>attachment is the root of all suffering
>what is cognitive dissonance for 500
>>
I got engaged in 2016...litaerlly fucked her 45 mins ago
>>
>>39707895

what is your cousin planning to do?
I want to start a ciberbusiness
>>
>>39707966
what happened
>>
File: 1472531960588.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472531960588.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
Hopefully I can at least get a job and some friends in 2017
>>
>>39705373
you were in middle school pal, people rarely even bother reconnecting with their old high school crew and you're wondering why she doesn't respond?

From her perspective she's probably already grown into a different person, and unless you showed her some unique quality she has little reason to want to stay near you. You two have already vastly different lives by now, and the whole event was just a trip down nostalgia lane; you're simply no longer a part of her life.
>>
>>39707984
making it bro
>>
>>39707974
Everything seems so pointless. I do realize that other people, even existential nihilists, can find joy in things but not me. Did I overdose on reality or something?
>>
28. Been with same girl for 11 years. Sex has 100% completely died. Last month she said she finds me attractive but would honestly be ok with never having sex with me ever again. We used to have sex twice a day. Since then I've even dropped 85 pounds.

At the same time she's talking about finally getting married and all this shit. Every time I even kiss her though she instantly goes off about how "I'm not horny don't even try anything" from a peck on the lips. I have made so much progress, but honestly I've never felt more fucking unwanted and unattractive. It's been so long I don't know what life is without her. I'll honestly probably kill myself within a month if I don't man up and move out and ghost her.
>>
>date girl 5 years ago
>I'm insecure and jealous so it dies
>we loved each other too much for such young age, she was 19 I was 23
>be now, shes been in a 5 year relationship since we broke up
>she hates it but cant leave due to codependency
>we start seeing each other again, all the old emotions are there immediately
>she wants to leave him for me but 'now Isn't a good time'

what do?
>>
>>39708096
have you told how she makes you feel?

In all honesty she might be fucking someone else. Women are humans and humans get horny. If she isn't furiously fucking her dildos, and she isn't fucking you then....
>>
>>39702588
:/ a girl tried to kiss me she was high on x and drunk as fuck. :/ does that count.
>>
>>39707992
>be me
>beginning of the semester at uni
>waiting for my class to begin
>notice a shy cute little pinay walk in
>she keeps glancing at me every so often in class
>groups form and she asks if she can join me
>I say sure
>we start talking but I never took things further because I was trying to fix another relationship with some other bitch

Fast forward end of the semester

>we finish up our final at school
>after we finished I asked if she wanted to go smoke at my house to celebrate finishing the semester
>shes said she would love to
>we go to my house to smoke some weed
>after we went to the bar to hang out and get a buzz
>after the bar we head back to my house to chill and have espn highlights in the background
>as soon as I turn off the lights in my room we start kissing passionately
>we start taking off each others clothes
>both of us naked on my bed with me on top ready to penetrate her wet ass tight pussy
>she lets me slip it in without a condom
>takes dick like a champ
>literally made her cum like 7 times the first night fucking her
>now ive been seeing her everyday and have been trying new positions, experimenting etc etc

shes amazing but she had a period of being promiscuous, which she told me. I'm not too sure if I can overlook that because I don't want to get burned. What do?
>>
2016 so far

>2015 october - january 2016 dated a bulemic who ended up 3 different psych hospitals
>be'd single for remainder
>until last month when ex wants me back but is in another relationship
>>
>>39708189

I tried to. She basically gave me a "I can't change it so if you aren't happy then leave me and find someone else."

Honestly I'm not sure if she's fucking anyone or masturbating at all anymore. We used to have sex daily and she would masturbate nonstop. She had an abortion and that was 2 years ago. She hasn't had a period since, and ever since then she says she can't get turned on. She even through away all her dildos when we moved last time.
>>
>>39708096

I don't understand women who think this tactic flies. Men need sex. We evolved to really, really need some form of sex. If that is denied you are going to have a shitty relationship, bar none. It will end in a breakup or someone cheating.

You were lucky enough that she provided the huge red flag prior to getting married, unlike all of the unlucky fags who got the cold treatment from their woman after putting a ring on her and she felt entitled to it.
>>
>>39708209
overlook it
>>
>>39708217
maybe go to a sex doctor about that shit because that isnt healthy.

Otherwise just leave her. you are too young to be in a sexless relationship
>>
I have a gf but I need to find a way to break up with her. She's long distance and a womanlet and I don't want manlet kids.
>>
>>39702815
over 35 here no woman has wanted to be with me more than a month. None ever wanted to be my girlfriend. :( TFW all you ever wanted in your life was a wife and kids. Women treat me like a dildo. The last one wanted to fuck all the time but didn't want to cuddle. :(
>>
>>39708209
>meet girl for the first time
>"lets" you go in without a condom, and you actually follow through with it
>she "had" a period of being promiscuous

not sure which of you is more of a dumbass. you thinking you made her cum "seven times" is pretty dumb but the STDs put you both on around the same level
>>
File: 1417731348250.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1417731348250.gif
1MB, 245x184px
I desperately need to find a way to be around women in a casual setting.

I don't care if its volunteer work or what, if there was any reliable way to be around women I'd do it.

Its seems to be impossible to meet women without the internet.
>>
>>39708232

Is her dad a manlet?

This is important
>>
File: 1460932796823.jpg (127KB, 600x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1460932796823.jpg
127KB, 600x1266px
I'M GONNA BE 27 NEXT YEAR THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE
>>
>>39708178

She's lying and if she isn't do you really want to be the rebound or branch she'll swing from next.
>>
>>39707986
I think he's busy trying to stave off suicide brah.
>>
>>39708246
yeah I know I'm a dumb shit but goddamn I haven't had incredible sex like this in a long time. She recently got on birth control so I have that booty on tap.
>>
File: 1481290842774.jpg (43KB, 599x401px) Image search: [Google]
1481290842774.jpg
43KB, 599x401px
>>39708306
>I'M GONNA BE 27 NEXT YEAR

Spoopy, me too. At least I have a friend who is my exact same age and also a virgin despite lifting and having a successful career. We commiserate a lot.

JUST
>>
>>39708330
enjoy some unwanted pregnancy or your STD from the other dozen guys she is having sex with you thirsty beta
>>
>>39703872
thats pretty insane m8
>>
File: JUST.jpg (162KB, 634x955px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
162KB, 634x955px
>>39708338
I'm seriously considering killing myself when I'm 30 but I've been told you get numb to the pain by then.
>>
>>39708306
Go fuck some hookers and get your nerves out
>>
>>39708384
thats not real sex
>>
>>39708342
eh shes cute so the baby wouldn't be bad looking and she has a good trajectory in life shes working on her CPA. I'm not a thirsty dude I pull a lot of chicks but damn I guess i'm a sucker for a girl with a slutty side. sorry bruh I'm damaged goods...
>>
>>39706968
if you have time to post on /fit/ you have time to do some pushups
faggot
>>
>>39702947
lesbians like to bite, have fun
i looked like i got hit with a paintball gun from 10ft
>>
Hooked up once. That's it. But I'm seeing a dermatologist before the year ends, so next semester should start off better.

>>lol to my friends who think I'm actually a socially normal human being (like I mean top-tier frat dudes)
>>
File: sadafter3.gif (4MB, 250x139px) Image search: [Google]
sadafter3.gif
4MB, 250x139px
>>39702588
>31
>in career, small company
>never around women
>too ugly for tinder/internet dating

never used to have problems with dating so long as I could interact with a girl and build up a connection over time. I get 0 love on tinder or any of that though.

I would just lob off my balls if it wouldn't affect my lifting. Might do it anyway, I need a break from these feelings of cosmic injustice that consume me nearly 24/7.
>>
Last night had a dinner date with a girl. We ended up holding hands and cuddling as we were watching tv. Ended up having sex. Finally am no longer on the wizard path at 23 years old, but she hasn't responded to a text in two days for a follow up date. I think it was a one and done deal, even though it really seemed she wanted to hang out and see other again Would much rather have her around still, since she was a fun and similar person to be around :(
>>
File: future.jpg (63KB, 776x566px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
63KB, 776x566px
>>39708378
I feel better now that I've given on up women tbqh, there is literally no point in getting married and having kids (inb4 good goyim) when you know that eventually the universe will be destroyed by heat death.
>>
>>39708403
>I pull a lot of chick

sure you do 4channer lel
>>
File: 1367660058601.jpg (139KB, 1387x805px) Image search: [Google]
1367660058601.jpg
139KB, 1387x805px
Life is a series of unpleasant tasks with especially shitty events interspersed.

The only single true constant between all humans is suffering and misery.
>>
>>39707375
Dude literaly me :( feel ya ... have the same thoughts i'm not even get depressed anymore i'm just bored with life and lonelyness
>becoming 20 in 9 days and it's scares the shit out of me
>>
File: 1481274747527.jpg (30KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1481274747527.jpg
30KB, 239x211px
>>39704011
>Vast majority
>30%

pick one
>>
File: 1481730020903.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1481730020903.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
>>39702588
Managed to take k off of kv this year at 21.

Could of knocked the v off to if I wasn't such an autismo and realised that she wanted to come home with me and fugg.

>at the end of the night suddenly says "we can't go back to mine, there are like 5 people staying there tonight"
>looks at me expectantly waiting for me to invite her
>about 5 hours into the party so I am pretty toasted at this point
>don't register what she is suggesting
>tell her ill text her the next day
>text her the next day
>no reply

why must I always sabotage myself

Other than that, graduated and got a job so its going pretty good.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 1280x1831px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 1280x1831px
>>39703730
This made me smile.

Starting premed at uni.
Not suicidal anymore.
Lost 180lbs, have nice face.
Waiting for my turn for a 18yo cuddle slut fuck toy.

Chance for happiness in 15 years has me siked.

No green text because phone.

And for the gents going through hell, just keep going. That's what I did.

And no, no one cares but you that you are a virgin, but don't advertise it. Never advertise your insecurities to anyone except those you know and live and trust.

You should only trust women 85%, max.
So don't trust women.

Also, chicks aint shit. They are all the same except some you ho up, some you ho down. But they are all hoes.

It's a good thing to love someone. Just know that typically the pain can be pretty unbearable at times, especially at the end. Love is a good thing.

Wear the hat, don't let the hat wear you.
Whatever you do, do it with the intention that you do it for you, for your happiness.

Life is a lot of pain amd work and sometimes reverie and euphoria and lots of boredom. Enjoy the good moments because they are the most fleeting.
>>
File: LF1IjMt.gif (509KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
LF1IjMt.gif
509KB, 700x827px
>>39709182
>>39707375
>mfw I'm 28
>10 year high school anniversary in a couple months
>no gf
>live with mom
>>
File: image.png (654KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
654KB, 1334x750px
>>39702588
I'M TRYING! I'M TRYING!
>>
>>39702588
>want girlfriend
>jerk off
>remember girlfriends are generally shit after the first month
Just hire a whore
>>
>>39706791

this story reminded me of the guy who got friendzoned by an escort
>>
File: 1396538488535.jpg (62KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1396538488535.jpg
62KB, 500x387px
>>39702588
No gf or even friends on horizon, but at least I've got a job offer after 5 months of job search and it's my first six-figures in life.
>>
>ex clingy and co-dependent but madly in love with her
>break up with her out of sheer desperation
>she takes it as end all be all, stubbornly moves on and kicks me when im down and try to fight for her
>moving on slowly
>went to bar, gamed some girl into coming over
>she just left
>while i'm fucking her im just thinking about my ex
>she's sitting right there, watching me
>laughing at my pathetic fucking attempts at moving on
>turn the cunt around and skullfuck her and make her choke on my cum
>tell her to get out
>sitting here smelling the candle we bought that reminds me of her and dry firing my gun against my head

when does this stupid shit stop
>>
File: ahhpepe.png (73KB, 536x458px) Image search: [Google]
ahhpepe.png
73KB, 536x458px
>finally get over my oneitis
>meet a new qt at work
>found out she's fucking 16!!!
>S I X T E E N
>mfw
>trying not to let her become my new oneitis but i'm failing

KILL ME
>>
File: IMG-20161212-WA0003.jpg (85KB, 1080x1202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161212-WA0003.jpg
85KB, 1080x1202px
Been dating a qt with luscious wide hips for almost 2 years now.

Once her RSI clears up she wants to go hit the gym with me.
>>
>>39702649
You need to sleep with someone ASAP. Get out there and be very uncomfortable and let women know you wanna fuck them
>>
>>39702815
Tavel. Alone. It will solve all of your problems anon. It will be very difficult but it needs to be done for your own sake
>>
>>39703730
Keep moving forward anon. You are doing very well
>>
>>39703459
rest and don't fuck with your back until the pain is gone
>>
>>39703459

Don't do any type of lifting, no gym work, no being nice to people helping them carry shit etc.

You're on your way to snap city, kick the brakes while you can.

Rest rest rest, nothing else but resting can get you through this.

If over time the pain doesn't subside any then go see a professional.
>>
>finishing up a tough semester
>almost healed from an injury that stopped my lifting
>been single since september (breddy gud)
>internship lined up next semester but am desperately trying to set up contingency plans for graduation because it's so close
>the uncertainty is driving me insane
>>
>>39707299
I'm basically in a similar situation, but I'm a dude. She has said that she doesn't want anything serious at this point. I think she's afraid of being hurt again.

I like her, but at the same time I realize this will probably not evolve into something more. What I'm saying, is hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. I should explore other options, and so should you.
>>
File: 1382900900377.png (201KB, 433x313px) Image search: [Google]
1382900900377.png
201KB, 433x313px
>stoped using anti-depressants
>depression kicks in
>feel like can't move or do anything
Also I have no social life, no gf, or anything to get happy about
>>
>>39702766
TIER
>>
>>39704829
Thanks Anon, I'm actually going to do that first chance I get now.
>>
Having another fit of depression and anxiety for like a week now. Can't eat for shit, no appetite, throwing up, gains are disappearing, sucks.
>>
Question for you KVs

Say you meet this girl who happens to be the only one to have ever shown interest in you in your entire life. She also is really cool and has all your interests. You get along very well. She also happens to be a virgin. The only problem is she's highly religious and abstinent and wants to wait until marriage before sex, so you're still going to be a virgin.

Would you date her?
>>
>>39703241
if she was really into you she would be your gf before 2017...
>>
>>39710324
I'll also add she hot af but any sort of sexual stuff is a no-no, so no seeing her tits, blowjobs, sexts, etc.
>>
>>39710324
>>39710339

I get what you're driving at but if she's actually into you all that chasteness goes out the window like straight away.
>>
>>39710324
this is exactly my foreign oneitis and yes i know what i'm getting into and this shouldn't hold anyone back
>>
>>39710347
Some people are really dedicated to their religion and only see sex as an unimportant part of a relationship.
>>
I may very well get an uggo gf for a few weeks and then she'll move.
But she knows all my friends.
It will come out.
Also I feel terrible making a move on girls I'm not attracted to.

Fuck, what do I do
>>
>basically a tf no gf thread
>299 replies

welcome to /fit/
>>
>>39707299
gonna be super honest anon, I'm the guy in this exact scenario, but i can't bring myself to tell the girl I don't like her.

Meanwhile I hunt for other girls, trying to find the "right" one i'm attracted to, and come home and play make believe relationship with my FWB. I can't speak for your dude, but I'd definitely move on if I had to follow my gut.
>>
>>39703730
if her name is Jenna RUN AWAY
>>
>>39710324
>>39710339
yes

because that's the kind of girl I'm looking for as a Christfag

There's more to a relationship than sex
>>
>>39710354
...don't do it?
>>
>>39709271
>>39703730
These are two of the most we're all gonna make it posts i've read in a minute.

Legit just took me out of my slump, bless you, anons.
>>
Same, at least i kissed a girl this year
>>
>>39710392
lol christfag get out.
>>
last week i found out i was being used for sex by a girl i was catching feelings for.

I feel weird because our fling started out with me using her for sex.

i can't even trust my own intentions anymore.
>>
Got dumped by my gf of 3 years at the end of summer, had several one-night stands but I feel empty inside, I can't seem to find a girl I am physically and mentally attracted to, they all feel like robots to me, idk.
>>
>>39702815
do you ask fish on advice how to catch fish, or should you ask the fisherman?
>>
>>39710324
no because I don't want to be her fairytale and then when we finally have sex it sucks and then we don't handle it properly and she ends up cheating on me because now she's like damn I want some chad dick instead of this nigga thats been playing my supreme blueball game for a few years lmao what a chump I know I'm hot only God can judge me

Or we don't even get to the sex part and after a couple years we fall out so I basically wasted years of my life

Idk man. This is from the perspective of a 20 yr old virgin so...you know
>>
>>39702588
>How are you holding up?
Might get married in a year or two
>>
>>39710531
>when we finally have sex it sucks
>Or we don't even get to the sex part and after a couple years we fall out so I basically wasted years of my life

These are the two things I'm worried about the most.
>>
>VERY hairy body despite only being 21, I'm talking whole back and upper arms
>okay face but when I compared myself to my brothers I just feel ugly
>5'9
>my brothers are 6'2 and 6'4
>had a gf in high school and dry for 5 years
>my brothers smashed pussy since high school and never had long term gfs, just girls they fucked
How do I lose my inferiority complex?
>>
>>39703648
Nah man, you did good. Getting cheated on is soul crushing and makes you want to murder the other guy. Resiting he pussy is hard but at the end of a day you kept your self respect.
>>
File: eef[1].png (278KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
eef[1].png
278KB, 640x715px
>>39710460
I feel you man, I did the same thing. Karma I guess.
>>
>>39702857
Never ask a fish how to catch another fish.
Ask a fisherman (i.e. a Chad you know).
>>
>>39702588
Let's see. Still married and bangin' the wife. Currently getting with two other side chicks and working on a 3rd.

2016 was a good year lads.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.