[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 34 years old, 6'2, 165 lbs approx 15% bf Is getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 4C1Wb.jpg (160KB, 822x960px) Image search: [Google]
4C1Wb.jpg
160KB, 822x960px
I am 34 years old, 6'2, 165 lbs approx 15% bf

Is getting to 185lb at <10% bodyfat realistic within 12 months?

Currently just started phase 1 doing SL and getting my diet in order
>>
165 - 15%

vs

185 - 10%

You can do it in 3 years if you do it right from the start and don't fuck around doing stupid shit.
>>
>>39702309
oh btw thats natty.

if you want to do it in 12 months you'll need to get on gear and blast for a cycle or two
>>
>>39702337

How about 190 at 15% natty?

I won't be doing any gear thats for sure
>>
>>39702365

You could go from 165lbs 15% bodyfat to 185lbs 15% bodyfat in probably 2 years or so.

The problem is that you can't FORCE muscle to grow, it takes time. If you rush it, you will end up over-eating far too many calories and could end up 20-25% bodyfat trying to rush to that set weight you have in mind.

If you want my advice, don't even worry about the fucking scale, focusing on scale weight is retarded. Just fucking lift and eat enough protein and don't go too retarded on the overall calories or you'll just get fat.
>>
File: 1446869690925.jpg (31KB, 548x536px) Image search: [Google]
1446869690925.jpg
31KB, 548x536px
>>39702292
>I want to gain ~25lbs of muscle and lose ~7lbs of fat in 1 year

Ask /fraud/ or keep to your training schedule and diet for 2-3 years
>>
based on my experience I would say that yes, it might almost be possible. the key will be controlling your diet precisely at all times. first you would need a heavy bulking phase doing something like SS. at your height you should end up well above 200lbs at the end of it. I'm 5'11" and ended up at 98kg at a little above 20% bf. Had I controlled my diet better the bf% would be lower for sure. Next you'd need a heavy cutting phase. I cut down to around 85kg before abs started to show and I did this using lyle's RFL diet. Currently I'm around 85kg with bf% in the low teens and very happy with how I look, but this took me over 2 years. However, knowing what I know now + controlling my diet a lot more tightly I'm fairly confident I could have done the same in 12 months if I had no injuries/illnesses/stress/etc (that's a pretty big "if", though). I still doubt you'd get to <10% bf at that weight, though, but you can certainly get reasonably close and look very good.
>>
Yes, it's realistic. I went from 6'4" 150lbs to 185lbs 9.7% bodyfat in 8.5 months.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.