/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen If I did deadlifts 3 days a week? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1467266689034.jpg (532KB, 1146x940px) Image search: [Google]
1467266689034.jpg
532KB, 1146x940px
What would happen If I did deadlifts 3 days a week? I just love this exercise.
>>
>>39702028
if u did it heavy 3 times a week, ur cns would prolly be fried after like 2 weeks then u would start failing weights u would consider easy 2 weeks prior
>>
Oh shit what the fuck ive been doing this and my lifts have dropped fuck. I couldnt clean due to mobility so i just replaced all the cleans with deadlifts
>>
>>39702028
>balkans called serbia
TRIGGERED
>>
>>39702242
Bulgaria doesn't even exist.
>>
>>39702028
its ok at the beginning of cycles to accommodate to volume. But honest some of my best strength gains were with deadlifting heavy only once every 2 weeks. And I really like the lift
>>
>>39702028
You would deadlift 3 times a week
>>
>>39702028
you´d become Blaha
>>
>>39702028
I do this a lot of the time, but only go heavy the first deadlift day. Any more, and it's too much. The other days, I do double overhand, and use it as grip training
>>
check out Power to the People. Its a routine consisting of entirely overhead presses and deadlifts, each 4 days per week. Easy Strength is based on the same principle and has you squatting and deadlifting 5 days per week.

Its only doable because of the fact that very few of those sessions are heavy. In fact, in ES, none of them are heavy. in PTTP, you cycle the weight on the bar between light and heavy over the course of 8-12 workouts and hit PRs at the end of each cycle. I did it a while ago and put something like 35kg on my deadlift and 9kg on my press 5RMs in about 2 months.

Check it out. The book is by Pavel Tsatouline. I wouldn't suggest using this type of training for anything longer than about 2 months however. One thing it is extremely good for though is adapting the CNS to the movement patterns of deadlifts and I attribute the majority of that 35kg increase to that. Any longer and I probably would have plateaued. This would be great training to do after a period of heavy %s such as the texas method.
>>
File: 1480638212540.jpg (674KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480638212540.jpg
674KB, 722x1280px
>>39702028
Spam warning: me playing guitar for youtube cheekie whoring.
https://youtu.be/0spIxP_Xdyg

Something like this.

250 kg dl. Might do more front squats and less dl because quads are lacking. That and pendlay rows are my only back excercises. Pendlay at 140/150 kg, its going better since I do them once a week because apparently the explosiveness its CNS demanding for me, but to get to the 110 kg it all went well doing it twice or thrice.

Just start doing things and stick with them a few months to see if they work.
>>
>>39703365
Turn the damn music volume down, you can't even tell if it's you playing. You could be playing like shit for all I know. Also, fuck you for Youtube whoring.
>>
your dick will fall off
>>
File: 1481577201119.jpg (207KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481577201119.jpg
207KB, 640x480px
>>39704097
U dint criticize the gains tho.
>>
>>39702816
This is a good post.
>>
>>39702028
I've been thinking of doing diddlies 3 days a week
5x5 with the first 2 being warmups and the other 2 incrementing towards my PR and the last set being my PR
I'm pretty sure I'd be incapable of walking after 2-3 weeks thos
>>
File: 1480813384908.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480813384908.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>39704478
Im the guy who posted the video.

Do it but take your squats and do them only once or twice a week and find your spot for recovery for deadlifts and optimal squat strenght gains, having in mind that you are hitting legs with dls.

I do one volume day and one strenght/pr close day with front squats currently, but is soon to evaluate results, I need a few more months because natty and fml.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.