[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's one way to cut down belly fat? I have a generally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: belly1.jpg (88KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
belly1.jpg
88KB, 640x360px
What's one way to cut down belly fat?

I have a generally skinny frame but a gut...
>>
>>39697591
Alcohol
>>
>>39697591
liposuction

you cant naturally lose fat from just your gut
>>
>>39697591
You know how, you're just a lazy fuck that doesn't want to put in any work
>>
>>39697596
doesn't that do the opposite?
>>
>>39697591
Lose weight.
You're fat as fuck.
Just because your gut isn't jiggling doesn't mean that there isn't any fat there.
Fucks sake, you have the WORSE kind of fat.
The fat around your organs.
>>
>>39697591
This just means you are skinny fat for the most part, and really fat in your gut. If you built muscle all over, you could not lose any fat at all and look better. If you lift, you can build muscle and not lose weight, and your gut would shrink.
>>
>>39697625
So lifting?
>>
>>39697623
Uh, thanks...
>>
>>39697591
Since u easily get fat around gut area, When you loose fat youre more easy to loose fat in that area, you know What to Do, stop trying, just Do it.
>>
>>39697767
I'm asking what would work best though? Mixture of cardio and lifting or?
>>
>>39697795
If you want to lose weight you have to do 4 things.

1.Eat less and or cleaner
2.Move more, just getting up and doing more will burn a shit ton of extra calories
3.Stay hydrated, that means drink lots of water
4.A simple workout program consisting of pushups, situps squats chinups bridges and jogging is more then enough for the average person.
>>
>>39697795
A mixture of losing weight you fat fuck
Do both
>>
>>39697830
thank you.
>>
>>39697795
you didn't read the sticky.

If you did, you'd know that you can't "spot lose" bodyfat. You lose bodyfat overall or you don't. The only way to target an area is through liposuction.

So lose overall bodyfat by cutting and if that's not enough, build up muscle so surrounding shit like your pecs and back muscles minimize the look of how big your gut is. Your gut will look less big if you have a large chest and v shaped torso.

Go ready the sticky.
>>
>>39697795
Calisthenics and keto for quick sustainable body change
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.