[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go from skelly (5'10" 120lbs) to pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hififnk.jpg (172KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hififnk.jpg
172KB, 1080x1080px
I want to go from skelly (5'10" 120lbs) to pic related with only calisthenics and without equipment. I just want to come out of the "disgusting" zone and that's it.
I wanted to follow this routine:

3x5-8 Pullup progression
3x5-8 Dipping progression
3x10sec-30sec L-sit Progression
3x5-8 Squat Progression
3x5-8 Pushup progression
3x5-8 Row Progression

The problem is I have no pull up bar or parallel bars for dips so I wanted to know if I could replace pull ups and dips with something else.
>>
Troll
>>
buy a 20 dollar pullup bar to put in doorways, they often double as dip bars
>>
>>39697080
How could you make them dobule as dip bars?
>>
>>39697085
the gimicky pullup bars often have multiple cross bars for different grips that laid upside down on the floor or over a gap, can be used to do dips
>>
Dips and pullups are kinda the base for most calisthenics shit so no. Invest in a power tower
>>
>>39697064
>having tattoos
>so unique, just like the other 99% of people that have tattoos
It's already impossible for you to make it, don't even bother trying. Just go find a feminist with rainbow hair to be dominated by.
>>
>>39697064
forget about this bloody pull up bars for now. EAT. that's what will get you out of skelly mode. EAT UNTIL YOU FEEL LIKE PUKING because in the beginning almost any quantity over what you normally eat will make you feel like that.

after you put on at least eight pounds, you can worry about pullups
>>
>>39697223
This is the stupidest shit ever.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.