[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Recovering anorexic here looking for advice. I am currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: foodnottoeat.png (23KB, 569x462px) Image search: [Google]
foodnottoeat.png
23KB, 569x462px
Hey /fit/
Recovering anorexic here looking for advice.
I am currently BMI 15.1, up from 14.9 2 months ago. 2 months ago my nutrionist gave me a list of reccommended foods based on our discussions about my likes and preferences.

The trouble is, that I don't trust him. He gave a list of foods that would cause me to gain weight very quickly so I have been avoiding most of the foods he told me to eat and instead have simply eaten more fruit and vegetables and lean meats.

I am worried however as we are meeting tomorrow, to discuss my diet and he might not be happy at me for avoiding food. So I am creating a 'list' as it were of excuses to explain why I am not eating the foods he advised. It has to be a rock solid list or he could get angry and send me to an inpatient clinic which I do not need.

Pic is my list of excuses for the food he advised to eat. Can you read it and confirm I am in the right here?
>>
>>39696423
Hahaha good one OP
>>
File: 1479004808718-fit.gif (1MB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1479004808718-fit.gif
1MB, 300x199px
>>39696423
Witnessed
>>
>>39696423
It's probably important that you break out of any mindset of fears of certain foods, much more so than the use of gaining weight slowly. They will need to get you into a safe weight quickly so that your body is at least not being hurt.

But I'll go through the list partially:

2. That's nonsense, your body has osteoclasts and osteoblasts working in a balance, with anorexia chances are your body even began to break down bone for calcium, so you want as much bone as possible - your body will not make "too much" ever.

3. Dark chocolate is amazing for you, trust me that the farmers are doing better than you right now, dont worry about them.

4. You can get smaller bottles and again its a good, healthy fat source.

6. Doesn't matter, if anything baked potatoes make you feel full very quickly.

7. Anorexia is unhealthier, you will have a better body for eating chips

8. I dont personally like fish but im guessing this is a joke - plus you dont really have stomach fluid like that - your intestines are really tight and food is pushed through.

Ok just realizing this list is a meme, oh well i'll still post what i've written.
>>
>>39696423
>only posts bmi
Stats? Height, weight, age?

and, over your list
>dark chocolate
meme excuse
>olive oil
get a small bottle, an infant could hold one of those 250ml bottles
>pasta
literally just dump it in boiling water and wait you fucking autist
>the fish part is about where I realize I am being b8ed, but fuck it, I'm too far to give up
gutted fish can't swim
>coconut
meme excuse
>cashew and nuts
I give the fuck up

this has been anon, signing off
5/10 made me reply but I'm a retard anyway
>>
>>39696423
lmao, fucking lost it at the fish being unable to swim through your stomach
gg on baiting these retards though
>>
File: 1477221864695.png (207KB, 552x388px) Image search: [Google]
1477221864695.png
207KB, 552x388px
>>39696423
OP what you're not realising is that you're mentally ill. all those reasons are wrong/inconsequential/outweighed by the fact that you're anorexic. listen to your nutritionist.

I mean, i'd rather have a bit of acne than have a BMI of fucking 15.1

good luck with your issues
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.