[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ is it possible to live and make gains of off ramen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Conor-mcgregor.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Conor-mcgregor.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
Sup /fit/ is it possible to live and make gains of off ramen noodles, potatoes, rice and multivitamins? It's all I can afford to eat since moving out of my parents
>>
>>39694138
Eat meat. Go to the grocery store and buy whatervers in the bargain bin, buy as much as you can and freeze the rest raw. Cook to eat fresh.
>>
>>39694138
Sure. Throw in some canned tuna and/or whole eggs for cheap protein.
>>
>>39694138
you need loads of meat mate
>>
>>39694138
canned meat and fish
>>
>>39694172
That's all expensive
>>
>>39694138
add beans, lentils, eggs, cheap beef (stews are good for masking the cheapness). pick up bagged frozen veggies, they're not too expensive. you can definitely make gains.
>>
>>39694177
Do you know how to shop? Go to the grocery outlet. If you can't afford spam then apply for food stamps you broke ass.
>>
frozen vegetales
canned black beans
>>
DO NOT EAT POTATOES

potatoes have starch!!

it isnt a meme, look at french fries and everything else potato related. SHIT DOES NOT BURN, IT TURNS TO FAT!!!

Rice, multivitamins are good. Stick with those and add some, oatmeal (pretty cheap) or cereal (also good carbs and cheap as well if you buy the offbrand kind).

Ive been experimenting with milk, egg whites, and just protein powder to meet my protein requirements. All the rest I eat is carbs which I try and find the cheapest with the least amount of sugars or fats in it. If it has protein, it is a bonus. Usually everything you find wheat related will have around 29g of carbs per serving, with the container having 9-14 servings. I found grits to be cheaper than rice and has about the same carb amount. Pancake powder itself is the cheapest for the amount of carbs it has. Recommending it, and so does Dwayne.

Meat is a meme. Protein powder is good enough. Has enough BCAAs to replace meat altogether.
>>
>>39694194
We don't have food stamps in canada
>>
>>39694225
but you have free healthcare.....
>>
>>39694179
eggs and beef are unnecessary
>>
>>39694229
No actually they take around 130 dollars out of every weekly paycheck which is why I can't afford proper food etc, it's far from free healthcare here because we get taxed out the ass
>>
>>39694225
REALLY?! Well slap my ass and call me cowboy. Also just in case any mods or janitors are lurking id like to say that I think it would be cool if /fit/ had flags too.
>>
>>39694263
Iktf bro. I'd be doing a lot better financially if they'd stop taking a day of work off of each pay

I make 415 a week with taxes taken out and if they didnt take taxes I'd be making 520 a week. I don't know how they can justify taxing people that much who already can't afford to live a normal life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.