[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never been able to find the ability to successfully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-3164233365662448014.jpg (209KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3164233365662448014.jpg
209KB, 1440x2392px
I've never been able to find the ability to successfully do most exercises for a majority of my life. I can't run fast, I can't jump high, I have no body strength whatsoever. I can't lift my own body weight, and I'm lucky if I could lift half of it. I'm 5'11" and 120 pounds is being generous. I look like I came out of a fucking concentration camp (pic related, it's me). I don't know where to begin because I try exercises online and I cant do them all that well, and my form is probably horrible. Any suggestions would be amazing, I don't want to be like this anymore. I want to consciously try every day to be a better person, and this is the best way for me to start. Any suggestions would be amazing, I really appreciate it.
>>
I'm gonna go to bed and check up on this when I wake up
>>
>>39690609
I honestly don't know if you can be helped. I think it's too late for you already. Maybe you should just cope with it. Maybe you could even try ending it right now. It's not like it matters anyways.
>>
>>39690609
>get a fitness app to track calories
>calculate how many you need to gain 5-10kg
set it gain about 0.25kf per week
>obey it religiously
>do a beginner barbell programme like starting strength or anything similar
>obey it religiously

seriously its not fucking hard
>>
1st: cut your armpithair
2nd: start eating
3rd: start lifting
4th: cut your armpithair again you disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>39690609
Holy shit is that what male armpit hair looks like? Fuck men are disgusting
>>
>>39690609
i started benching the bar, now i do 2pl8x5
being dyel doesn't make you special
you didn't need to make your own thread
>>
>>39690609
I was like you op, join a gym and he's get a personal trainer so he can teach you form and how to do things properly so you won't doubt yourself
>>
>>39690609
Just accept it and become a bear gay's twink fuck. You're good for that at least. Watch some of those sissy videos on gif and you'll find a new lease on life.
>>
Have you tried eating?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.