[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be skelly lanklet dyel >at gym >doing curls and dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1480073943597.jpg (61KB, 580x923px) Image search: [Google]
1480073943597.jpg
61KB, 580x923px
>be skelly lanklet dyel
>at gym
>doing curls and dying cause shit form and no strength
>ottermodes are looking at me like I'm the sub human I am.
>guy like pic related walks over to me and shows me corrects form and spots for bench
>guy is cool as fuck.

I've noticed that people that are built as fuck at the gym are much nicer than ottermodes and ect. Why?
>>
not insecure and small
>>
>>39687909
Insecurity. Once you make it you're in such a cofident place that you wanna see everyone make it.

Had an obese wow nerd at my gym turn into a Manlet sized Brock lesnar, and dude is genuinely the nicest person in the gym. I always assumed he was humbled because he remembered where he came from, but I've noticed most built dudes are genuinely nice
>>
>>39687909
ottermode: "my muscles arent big so i gotta get lean as fuck to make it look like im ripped and then laugh at people to project my insecurity onto them" aka insecurity central
zyzzmode: "im fucking ripped, me and everyone else in this building are all aware of it. i have no reason to look down on anyone because i already know im godmode"

thats the difference
>>
>>39687909

Like people have said ITT once you make it you leave your insecurities behind. I went from a 150kg bitter Virgin asshole to 90kg and decently aesthetic and I got nicer and nicer to closer I got to my goal.

People around me however went the other way and the better looking I get the more my "bros" love to exaggerate my flaws and the times I fuck up.
>>
>>39687981
My family started doing this. I left them behind with my humanity.
>>
What's an ottermode ?
> t. newfag
>>
>>39688324
low body fat, medium weight

i.e. not that strong, but looks ripped because low body fat
>>
>>39688344
do you have any pictural example to help me vizualise pls ?
>>
File: GwI6e.jpg (41KB, 494x496px) Image search: [Google]
GwI6e.jpg
41KB, 494x496px
>>39688372
>>
>>39687909
>ottermodes looking down on other people as subhumans

Lmao. Ottermodes are subhuman as fuck.
>>
>>39687909
If ottermodes and ectos are glancing at you, it's probably them feeling relieved they are not the newest person there.

Souce: personal experience

Furthermore, do you really expect a small guy to walk around like he owns the gym? What would you do if an ecto tried to spot your bench?

It's intuitive that a jacked guy would be right at home being social in a gym.
>>
>>39688534
T H I S
H
I
S
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.