[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /alone/? Utterly alone through my entire life. >chill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Who here /alone/?

Utterly alone through my entire life.

>chill childhood
>never felt a need to talk to anyone
>started not feeling the need to smile either
>stop doing both
>develop no social skills
>realize I'm fucked up at 11
>can't recover
>haven't had an actual conversation with a girl face to face in years though I am still young

I'd be fine with being alone irl, but it goes deeper. I've never really been a part of any online communities either... makes me want to kill myself, all the time I spend on a PC and nobody wants to talk to me. I wish I was able fit into one of those normie forums back when forums were alive. How the fuck do people do it..?

Now, will lifting fix my autism? I've achieved decent slightly thick ottermode, how big do I have to be for people to talk to me?
>>
> how big do I have to be for people to talk to me?

I'm not sure there's a correlation between how big you are and the amount of people willing to strike a conversation with you.

But since you're going to the gym, try hogging some of the popular equipments, so people will have no choice but to ask you how long before you done.
>>
>>39687091
Someone in my gym class once told me I looked anorexic. So probably I was ignored because I was really skinny? I look better now. Why would people not talk to me

My gym has 3 power racks and 3 squat racks, it's fine to hog
>>
>>39687121
Why should someone talk to you? What do they get out of it?
>>
>>39687804
conversation
>>
>>39687022
Drop the victim complex my man and work on whatever it is that you feel inadequate in.
Only way that you can hope to get better at talking to girls is to talk to them. Yeah lifting helps, but dropping the defeatist attitude would help more.
>>
>>39687022
The sheer fact that you're young enough to think that 11 is in any way a point of no return tells me you're too young to be fucked now. Seriously man. It's just like anything else. It just takes practice.
>>
>>39687022

i'm alone right now too anon

lifting won't fix your autism. but it might help anyway.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.