[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >lift in a underground gym >only males, steroid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: csm.jpg (177KB, 630x631px) Image search: [Google]
csm.jpg
177KB, 630x631px
>be me
>lift in a underground gym
>only males, steroid freaks

>get good gains for two years, look swole

>go to a new gym for the first time
>tons of qts and girls
>tons of dyels
>all girls in spandex doing meme squats with the bar or little dumbbells
>too autistic to be able to do anything at all outside of lifting
>some bro befriends me on the first day and he presents me two girls, but they were uninterested in talking further

What i'm supposed to do? all those women and i can't do anything at all, am i too ugly or too autistic /fit/?

I'm supposed to keep lifting until they mire me so much that they try talking to me? I mean, i could do weighted pull ups and weighted dips to get some attention if it means pussy
>>
go blue
>>
Practice makes perfect bro.
>>
>>39686856
Fuck yeah
>>
sounds tricky i recommend to walk to the middle of the gym and whip your dick out while you touch yourself to assert your presence as the alpha male
>>
Gyms are not singles settings
that dude was a loser for trying to hook you up with girls at the gym
What you should really do is meet girls through your social circle
If that isnt possible go to clubs bars and house parties. most girls go to either get drunk and dance or get fucked. Luckily the first usually leads to the second
>>
>>39686844
post pic so i can know what kind of guy u are, and what kind of chicks that would like u
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.