[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone /onlyhappywhengym/ >No joy in life >Feelsbadman.jpg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-12-13-16-00-48-1.png (557KB, 1440x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-13-16-00-48-1.png
557KB, 1440x1448px
Anyone /onlyhappywhengym/

>No joy in life
>Feelsbadman.jpg everyday
>Not depressed, just sad as fuck. For alot of various reasons
>Bored with life

But then
>Go to gym
>Make gains
>Feel happy and productive
:)

Reminder to all you sadcunts like me out there, that we are ALL gonna make it.

Good feels progress thread?

Post stories
>>
>go to gym
>make small talk with strangers
>show off
>feel better seeing idiots at the gym using shit form
>lift heavier
>make progress
>admire myself in the mirror

The gym is my safe space
>>
>>39686484
>sad all the time
>go to gym to do the one thing I've enjoyed for the past year
>Injure myself
kill me
>>
>>39686513
What happened?
>>
File: maximum feels.png (273KB, 1167x879px) Image search: [Google]
maximum feels.png
273KB, 1167x879px
>>39686484
>cocoon mode
>just try to study and lift
>go to dining hall to proceed with my bulk
>run into friend with two girls
>"oh hey anon whats up? goin to the gym later? what time?"
>lie about the time im going because i hate lifting with people
>he goes to the other end of the cafeteria to have a nice social dinner with 2 qts
>I sit on the other side, hood up, eat my chicken and sip that black coffee
>browse /fit/ on my phone as i pray the girl im trying to talk to replies to me

I just want to go squat

>captcha; select all coffee
>for some reason reminded of my ex/oneitis who worked at a coffee bar
>last time i ever saw her was when i went to visit her at work
>dumped over text
im a mess desu senpai
>>
>>39686484
I am the same only with boxing

>Be 27 years old
>Drifted apart from friends. Literally no friends now.
>Go boxing 5 nights a week because otherwise I am lonely and bored
>Sometimes I go to the gym in the morning too and work out twice a day just because I'm bored and lonely
>Too anti materialistic and philosophical to make new friends and enjoy alcohol/partying like I used to when I was younger

If it wasn't for fitness I'd probably kill myself. Boxing is the only thing that has kept me going; I can't enjoy drugs or alcohol like I could when I was a younger man and I don't even try to chase girls anymore. I'm literally cocoon mode because I have no other choice. I don't bother meeting new people because they'll only disappoint me when they realize I'm no fun.
>>
>>39686542
Snap city
>>
>>39686575
>Went cocoon mode
>Focused on a sport
>QT who also does sport noticed me every class
>After months of me being too scared to ask; I asked her out for coffee
>We met up and I charmed her

Shes also in cocoon mode because she has no choice; she is into yoga/aerial gymnastics/kickboxing because sports help her escape. From some of the things she has told me; i think she'd be really depressed if it wasn't for keeping herself focused on those activities. Her sister committed suicide at the start of this year and I know she dealt with it by being focused on training.

I really like her and I'm scared; I lost interest in grills after realizing I couldn't connect with any of them and they all did nothing but drink and/or do drugs. They have literally no hobbies other than that and it's boring as fuck. This grill is passionate about her activities and I like it.
>>
File: deploying feels.jpg (252KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
deploying feels.jpg
252KB, 1600x1280px
>>39686806
g4u m8, finding a girl that doesnt seem to be a complete bimbo like the rest of them

to follow up on this post >>39686575
>girl im trying to talk to is being difficult to say the least
>trying, seems like she isnt, i wont go into detail
>snapchats opened, story read, texts unanswered
>havent heard from her all day
>p-please respond
>try not to read into it too much, chalk it up to being busy with finals week
>come out of locker room ready to go do angry squats
>glance into gym cafe
>shes chilling there with her friends drinking a smoothie
>laughinggirls.jpg
>turn and go up to the gym

idk if she saw me, i hope she did, but it wouldnt make a difference. I try too hard I know, but i cant help it. i just dont have that pump and dump chad mentality

every workout seems angrier than the last one
>>
>lifted with shit form
>developed carpal tunnel
>unable to feel my hands for months
what's the point of doing anything if I can't lift anymore
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.