[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know when you've reached your natty potential?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: roided-out-bodybuilders-16.jpg (56KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
roided-out-bodybuilders-16.jpg
56KB, 500x635px
How do you know when you've reached your natty potential? How long does it take the average person to reach their natural potential if they take their training seriously and eat right?
>>
>>39686446
If you have to ask, you're not even close
>>
>>39686565
I know I'm not close. I'm just curious. I'm open to AAS, but don't want to try until I've peaked what I can do naturally/
>>
>>39686582
Scooby's been going at it for 30 or so years, if you look at his timeline pick I'd say it took him around 20 years to hit peak
>>
>>39686446
There's no such thing as natty limit just diminishing returns

>>39686670
Scooby isnt natty
>>
>>39686982
Bullshit alert. Do not listen to the retard here
>>
>>39686982
Oh yeah, I just want to restate, so the record is clear, YOU are a fucking moronic bastard!! You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. AT ALL!! 'no such thing as natty limit' - what a fucking retarded thing to stay - are you a nigger by any chance, I don't know if any whites can be quite that stupid.
>>
When does one usually reach their natty limit.. I'm 20 and have been lifting for almost 8 years. Want to know when or if i should run a cycle in the next couple years..

https://youtu.be/Jmde502eltg

This is me
>>
Idk. But basically if you're lifting right you should be at/close to your max in 4 years. All of the stuff that I've read about it basically explains that you can add 1 or 2lbs of muscle every month for the first year. After that first year it is halved for the second year and then halved after that one. Once you move past about two years (if you have proper diet, proper exercise to the utmost, proper sleep) it gets increasingly more difficult to add muscle mass.

Now this obviously isn't a one size fits all answer though. A lot depends entirely on your genetics, lifestyle, habits, diet, etc. But if you're absolutely perfect on everything you'll probably reach your potential after four years.

I'd simply suggest just making lifting part of your lifestyle rather than just a short term deal. EVENTUALLY, if you do it right you'll reach your peak.
>>
>>39686982
Scooby might not be natty but he's on trt, it's not like he's blasting tren, his test levels aren't going to be any higher than normal for someone in their 20s
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.