[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decided to go to Subway to start losing weight because I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fat.jpg (100KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
100KB, 983x752px
>decided to go to Subway to start losing weight because I assumed that you could lose weight there without having to sacrifice fast food
>Squeeze through the door
>The smell hits my nose
>For some reason I think that is the smell of fresh vegetables and healthy eating
>Loudly say, with confidence, to the qt behind the counter
>'Footlong Meatball Marinara please! I am starting a diet, so extra veggies'
>entire time I am ordering feel really confident
>Start making little rhymes regarding my soon to be weight loss
>'I'll have that on wheat to ease the pressure on my feet!'
>'I'll have no cheese to stop myself from having to wheeze!'
>'No Mayo, only Ranch, its a health food avalanche!'
>she is looking very concerned, pretending to smile
>Really thought I was making healthy food choice
>Went home
>Ate the entire thing, fucking delicious
>Went back to the exact same Subway for the next 3 weeks every day and got a meatball marinara
>decide to look up the nutrition on-line
>well over 1000 calories
>Mayo isn't even less healthy than ranch
>have lost 4 pounds since then but only because the Subway got shut down for some health violation so I started buying 2 happy meals for dinner instead
>>
>>39686232
Pretty good. Would read more from the viewpoint of this character.
>>
>>39686268
signed
>>
>>39686232
>decided to go to Subway to start losing weight
Are you medically retarded?
>>
Ranch is fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself Amerifat but at the same time I'm impressed you're willing to eat 2 happy meals for dinner and try to lose weight.

How fat are you and how obese are you looking to be?
>>
>>39686437
are you?

>replying seriously to a green text story written for comedic purposes
>>
>>39686232
Actually chuckled at this. Not bad desu
>>
>>39686232
>'No Mayo, only Ranch, its a health food avalanche

Goodbye sides
>>
>>39686232
>>'I'll have that on wheat to ease the pressure on my feet!'

omfg kek kek kek kek kek
>>
Is this OC?
>>
File: 1481503587748.jpg (665KB, 1252x2552px) Image search: [Google]
1481503587748.jpg
665KB, 1252x2552px
>>39686232
>>'No Mayo, only Ranch, its a health food avalanche!'
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.