[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chad's are born, not made where does this meme comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 148133479914.jpg (27KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
148133479914.jpg
27KB, 621x502px
>Chad's are born, not made
where does this meme comes from?

Sure, I'm 5"7 but this doesn't mean I can't become a chad if I work hard.

The only thing I can't fix is my height, I can't become a 6" dyel, but I can use high heels for males and become 2-3 inches taller.

Everything can be fixed.

>but look at this genetic freak
Most males are average, I'm average, you're average, the same way we're not blessed by the genetic lotery it means we also weren't cursed by it.

>FACE
can be fixed by lifting and low body mass.
>HEIGHT
high heels for males.
>FRAME
lifting
>STYLE
can be learn, shaving your head or having good hygiene, not being a sperg.
>CONFIDENCE
can be increased by a combination of lifting, doing some combat sport like boxing and reading a lot.
>INTELLIGENCE
read a lot, stop wasting time with games and cartoons, read about mature shit, economics, politics, philosophy, art, history.
>CARISMA
socializing is about practice, can be learn
>PICKING UP GIRLS
can also be learn, learn about rapport and sales techniques, learn about corporal language.
>MONEY
learn about money, save and invest.

Seriously guys, it won't be easy and most of us didn't won the genetic lottery, but the average male can still make it, or improve himself beyond what his genetics dictates.

We're blessed to be males, in our genes and genetic lineage, we come from every alpha male that was able to reproduce, don't forget it.

I'm tired of so much lazyness, mediocrity and r9k BS.

We weren't born alphas, but we can become one.

I will make it, don't disapoint me fags.
>>
>Sure, I'm 5"7 but this doesn't mean I can't become a chad if I work hard.

meme.avi
>>
>>39685976
>being a Chad
>wearing 3 inch heels to try to hide the fact that you are a manlet
I regret to inform you that you can only pick one of these two options.

There have been short Chads in the past (george clooney), but the fact that you would even consider something like the above means that you will never become one.

Chad isn't a bad guy, and he isn't overly focused on specific aspects of his appearance. Chad is 100% confident in his own skin, no faking it. That's the most important part.
>>
>>39686005
male high heels.
>>
>>39685976
5'7". I am so fucking glad I wound up being 6'2" with a good frame.

Either way it is all about your mental makeup
>>
>>39686019
women use makeup, high heels and all kind of fake shit.

Is all about giving a good impression.

women does it all the time.

>>39686028
I will try to get a high heel shoes and maybe get to 6"1
I simply need 2 inches.

in the end is about improving yourself.
>>
>>39686044
Are you going to chop off your dick and start breastfeeding in public too? "Because women did it first" has never, ever been a good justification for anything.

Focus on your crippling insecurities first dude. All memes aside, women generally don't care that much as long as you're at least a few inches taller than them. How much worse is it going to be when she finds out that her 5'9" date was wearing fucking high heels to try and trick her? Work with what you've got man.

>tfw 6'
>tfw has gf
Feels good
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.