[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm black and probably lactose intolerant so I wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2660.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
I'm black and probably lactose intolerant so I wanted to stay away from dairy, but halo top, kefir and whey protein are good... wat do?
>>
>>39685925
lactose intolerants can eat kefir whey etc
>>
>>39685925

OUT NIGGER!!! 4chan is a white-only website, and when I go to /fit/ I do not expect to have to engage with any of you fucking monkeys. You apes shouldn't even have internet. The first world s the white man's world, and the internet is a first world invention. You NEED to return to Africa, please stop shitting up our countries. I hate you filthy niggers more than any other race - you are the furthest from human of all the subhumans. Spics, gooks, arabs, indians, they all fill me with disgust, but nothing makes me feel such a primal murderous rage like the sight of you jigaboos. Go back to worldstar, to your own kind. You'll never fit in here.
>>
>>39687030
Ignore/pol/ posters.
Black people are cool as long as they're not niggers.
>>
>>39685925
Lactose intolerance means you dont have lactase to metabolise lactose which is a simple sugar found in milk

There is no lactose in whey powder
>>
u can eat lactose free yoghurt and dairy.
cheese and whey doesnt have lactose IIRC
>>
>>39687030
Racist prick - go back to r/donald, bet you did vote for Trump though. Fuck racists, fucking Trump voters.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.