[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hear me out on this. Going back to yesterday. Halfway during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1451784174213.jpg (218KB, 520x638px) Image search: [Google]
1451784174213.jpg
218KB, 520x638px
Hear me out on this. Going back to yesterday. Halfway during my workout, I ended up having to piss. I try to avoid using the gyms bathroom if I don't have to, so I held it in. At first it wasn't too bad, not very distracting. Wasn't affecting my reps or anything. However, the more dire the pissing feeling got, the harder, and faster I was able to get my sets in. So, today, I wanted to test a theory. I went into the gym, bladder packed to the brim. For the entire 45 minutes I was in there, I held it in. And let me tell you, I'd never had a better, more fulfilling workout in my entire life.

So, /fit/, anyone else have similar stories?
Does having to piss increase your testosterone and stamina?
>>
Yes holding in my poop has always increased my deadlift by 20lbs
>>
shit/piss in you = you weigh more = you are bigger = you lift more
>>
>>39685358
Do you think holding in my poop would be better for my gains than holding in my piss?
>>
bump bc I seriously think I'm onto something here
>>
>>39685307
>>39685377

Undeniable logic and proof of concept thanks guys

Can't wait for the "shit myself doing deadlifts at the gym" stories
>>
File: 1454751974468.jpg (53KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1454751974468.jpg
53KB, 351x364px
>>39686475
It's still a theory, but what if true?
>>
>>39685307
I had to pee from the pot of coffee I drank before gym, but it wasn't a painful urge. Dribbled out during my second heavy set of squats, and again on the next set. Wasn't enough to make a wet spot on my shorts but I'd imagine if I had a painfully full bladder it'd have puddled on the goddamn floor
>>
>>39685307
You're very close, it's not that you need to piss but rather that by focusing on that you're giving up your conscious mind and letting 'the beast' take control.
The beast doesn't care about things like 'it's too heavy' or 'they're looking at me' it just thinks 'lift, move, push'.
This is why there is a thing called retard strength, they are very close to the beast.
If you try you can learn to easily slide between human or beast mode whenever you want, just remember that the more anamalistic you are the less humanity or upper thought will be available.
Good luck
>>
File: 1455312709065.png (517KB, 984x688px) Image search: [Google]
1455312709065.png
517KB, 984x688px
>>39688106
This seems like risky territory: I don't want to end up a retard.
Are there any proven success stories of finding the balance between human and beast mode?
>>
As a swimmer I've always had to urinate after going long distances without breathing. EVERY time I get to the wall after going 2 laps without breathing I have to pee soooo bad
>>
>>39688428
Well, there's nothing that's documented by today's science, but werewolves and vampires are a good parallel, you have werewolves which are unable to control themselves and change every full moon or even when they're pissed and you have vampires which are more aristocratic and refined, just imagine that it's two sides of the same coin, the less you flip the less likely you'll get tails. A more simple way to put it is like in edging it's great fun and if you stop and cool down every now and then then you're fine, but if you ignore the warning signs and go past the point of no return then it's gonna get messy.
>>
>>39685358
Hold ur poop on a cut. Burns calories
>>
>>39688531
>>39688518

Have there been any articles written on this? There should
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.