[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.counselheal.com/articles /5709/20130611/men-matur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: smv_curve1-1024x502.jpg (20KB, 1024x502px) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1-1024x502.jpg
20KB, 1024x502px
http://www.counselheal.com/articles/5709/20130611/men-mature-11-years-later-women-study.htm
>>
>>39682763
this study looks like it was made by feminazis. lists all of the things that women are too insecure to do and says that women are more "mature" because of it?
-says wearing baggy pants is immature
-says being competative in any way is immature
-says self control in an argument is immature
-says having a sense of humor is immature.
-says that women are more mature because they like to talk about themselves
-only lists steryotypical "masculine behavior", shit feminists think men do. says all men fart, burp, wont eat vegetables, wont shower, are gross.

sick of this stupid sexist shit
>>
File: 1481329410369.jpg (47KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
1481329410369.jpg
47KB, 640x524px
>>39682763
Holy shit i have never read so much fucking bullshit in all my life.
>>
>>39682763
-uses female logic and standards to compare men
-says men dont meet those standards
-uses a graph that doesn't quantify opinions
only women are immature/insecure enough to need shit like this
>>
File: smv.png (14KB, 980x604px) Image search: [Google]
smv.png
14KB, 980x604px
shitty map obviously made by a 40 year old dude in his mid life crisis

rate my accurate analysis m8s
>>
>>3968276
>Signs of immaturity in men
>20. Changing jobs regularly
Nigger what?
Youre supposed to change jobs every two or three years to gain attractiveness in the job market, staying in the same dead end job for years isnt being "mature" its hurting your financial success

>>39683425
>this study looks like it was made by feminazis
Dont think a feminist would say older men are better or peak at an older rate, a feminist would instead argue that women contine to improve and men who date a girl even 6 months younger is a pedophile
>>
>>39683425
I agree with that.
>Showing off about protein shakes/weight-lifting/how much they 'lift'
So you are not allowed to be proud of your 4plate+ lift? What if it took you a lot of hard work to get there?(and lets be honest, not many gym-goers reach something like a 4plate DL. Only the dedicated)
>Showing off about how girls are attracted to them
Bitches are literally showing off that they fucked chad
>Changing jobs regularly
Changing jobs can have a psychological reason. And what if the person just cannot find a comfortable workplace? Guys are not about the misbehaviour of their colleagues.

Fuck this """News Article"""
>>
>>39683489
>Dont think a feminist would say older men are better or peak at an older rate, a feminist would instead argue that women contine to improve and men who date a girl even 6 months younger is a pedophile

of course they would, feminists hate anything that they think might be better than them or different in any way because muh patriarchy. of course they would like older men better than younger men, theyre less of a rape threat
>>
>>39683523
>Bitches are literally showing off that they fucked chad
Im requesting that pic of some blonde bitches tinder page where she said she fucked [Some black famous dude] and told other bitches to get on her level
As if getting dicked is hard, any fucking slut can manage that shit
In fact im willing to bet most girls spend more energy rejecting guys than they do trying to get laid
>>
>>39682763
Bullshit, women are childish as fuck and can't even take a grain of criticism
>>
>>39682763
I'm 23. Does this mean I should be dating a 12 year old girl? Otherwise it would be like I'm dating an older woman right? And I don't want that, not into cougars desu
>>
http://cercor.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/12/13/cercor.bht333.full

>science is sexist
>>
Women aren't more mature than men, they're just less chaotic in some regards.

They were still the ones crying and throwing a fit because their team didn't win in the past Presidential election.
>>
File: Lena Dunham election meltdown.jpg (189KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
Lena Dunham election meltdown.jpg
189KB, 1200x808px
>>39683787
KEK
I didn't even vote for Trump and I think he's a fucking idiot but the meltdown from feminist women after the election was the best thing that's happened this year
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.