[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that meditation can improve your appearance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: wallhaven-37610.jpg (406KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-37610.jpg
406KB, 1920x1080px
Is it true that meditation can improve your appearance? Asking for a friend btw
>>
>>39681813
nah you will be still ugly, sorry I meant your friend but you won´t mind it anymore
>>
>>39682142
kek
>>
>>39681813
Maybe indirectly if it reduces stress, helps you sleep better, etc. But all other things equal, no, it won't make your 'friend' more attractive
>>
File: uyat0.jpg (16KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
uyat0.jpg
16KB, 500x493px
>>39681813
>pic related
>>
>>39681813
the fuck
>>
The goal of meditation is to realize that your thoughts and "you" are separate. And that instead of attempting not to think, you learn to let go of thoughts and can be entertained at how greedy these thoughts are of your time.

So if there is a goal, it is to exist moment by moment, without fear of the future and dread of the past. And to be able to approach stressful situations with a calm that makes you more attractive to the outside. By by the time learn to do that, you will be on another journey that makes you unconcerned of whether you are attractive or not.

tl:dr Yes
>>
>>39681813
Totally, see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvjw5xJF8WQ
>>
Meditation will improve your personality (reduce stress/anxiety, makes you more mindful, etc...) which impacts your appearance by your posture and the way your facial muscles rest on your face, so yeah it will

HOWEVER it'll be nothing close to what lifting+cardio will do for you, so unless you're doing it for other reasons aswell it might not be worth it
>>
>>39681813
No my appearance is as good as it can get
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.