[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with qt on tinder >short petite blonde with nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0730.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.png
696KB, 633x758px
>match with qt on tinder
>short petite blonde with nice face
>bio says the previous guy she matched with offered her a job for being her fuccboi
>there's a 30 year old guy in her tinder group who manages a swim instruction school
>Mfw she wants to cuck me

Wtf I hate women now
>>
File: 639.png (514KB, 1000x904px) Image search: [Google]
639.png
514KB, 1000x904px
work harder on improving yourself and the quality of women will go up
>>
>>39681802
What?
>>
>>39681882
Her bio says "the previous guy I matched with offered me a job to be my fuccboi so you gotta be okay with that"
>>
>looking for pure women on tinder
>>
I thought fucboi was an fa term for someone who dresses in the newest fashion,ive been called it many times at parties by other guys and I just wear vnecks and levis
>>
File: Disgust4.gif (2MB, 363x269px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust4.gif
2MB, 363x269px
>>39681964
So she is mixing up the term prostitute with 'get paid to be my fuccboi'
>>
File: 1477636924019.png (284KB, 499x559px) Image search: [Google]
1477636924019.png
284KB, 499x559px
>>39682101
Wow. Thats a winner. Top tier 10/10 right there guys. Wife material...... Yeah.....
>>
>>39682059
>I thought fucboi was an fa term
It was until normies got their hands on it and took it too literally

> mostly referring to a white teenage boy who just want to get into every girls pants. fuckboy normally lie to you just to make you happy and get in your pants. fuckboys will fuck you over so many times. and what do you do? say fuck that fuckboy and move on before it's too late. fuckboys normally refer to you as "babe" or "baby". and he refers that to 70 other girls also. don't feel like your the only one he talks to if he's a fuckboy. why? because he's a fuckboy. he normally lies to make himself look cool and shows off and says gay shot to make him cool. but what dose it reallyake him? A FUCKBOY.
fuckoy is a fuckboy, that's all.

This is the urban dictionary definition blatantly written by a really salty teengae girl.

TL;DR Fuccboi and Fuckboy are interchangeable in terms of spelling and mean "guys who hit on everything"..
>>
File: 1422335764822.png (1MB, 961x733px)
1422335764822.png
1MB, 961x733px
>>39682639
Jokes on them Im a virgin!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.