[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting an amazon gift card for xmas. Going to get some Yohimbine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
Getting an amazon gift card for xmas. Going to get some Yohimbine. Anyone have any experience with this? It's cheap, and basically free to me since I'm getting a gift card, but want to know if anyone has any personal experience with it. How did it make YOU feel?

inb4 rock hard boners
inb4 posting about yohimbe, which is different
inby OP can't inb4
>>
Yohimbine/yohimbie makes my stomach irritable as fuck. Not sure if the weight loss is from the supposed fat burning or me not eating as much. I guess it could be both.
>>
>>39678331
Did you have yohimbine or yohimbe? The latter comes along with a shit ton of bad side effects where the former comes with minimal.
>>
>>39678175
Yohimbine is fucking righteous for pounding thicc bitches. Decent energy.
I've only taken 3 though.
>>
Did yohimbine HCl for a few months a couple years ago. The boner meme is real, shit gets awkward. Stomach always feels like shit and you're jittery as fuck which means you don't eat, thats really why you lose weight, which you do. Didn't get like extremely lean or anything but definitely lost weight and some fat from 205 to 185 at 5'9. The jitters were bad for working in science and also painting/playing muh 40k
>>
Supplemented with it on last cut. The anxiety that came on was insane. I seriously thought I was dying. Heart rate was over 120bpm for 8 hours straight. Bph was through the roof. Worst experience of my life. I'm a very laid back guy and typically laugh at people with "anxiety" and "panic attacks" but I fully experienced one. I puked several times and swore I was dying.

Again..
Worst experience of my life.

Just for an fyi I'm fairly fit, just wanted to cut down the last bits of fat was probably right around 12-14% at the time. I've ran clen, eca stacks, t3, diet pills, etc. Never experienced anything like that before. Would never take again. Srs.

Rant over

Tl;Dr stay safe opie
>>
Shit is legit

It's like I ain't got no six pack

>3 days later of dnp and yohimbine

Whoa I got a six pack
>>
>>39678389
Used both. Tolerated the yohimbine much better bit still had a bit of an iffy tummy.
>>
>>39678578
>Dnp AND yohimbine
Sweet jesus anon
>>
used to take it with ephederine right before it got illegal to put in sups. Id do cardio for an hour straight without feeling tired but sometimes just ended up playing gears of war all day
>>
what should one combine it with to avoid the stomach issues?
>>
File: 91goZmq7ixL._SL1500_.jpg (270KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91goZmq7ixL._SL1500_.jpg
270KB, 1500x1500px
>>39678175
I am 53 yo and took 20 mg fasted upon waking with a cup of black coffee

I put on an hour set of live hallucinogen or Shpongle and danced my ass off

It was great my moves were laser smooth.. it felt like my joints had been oiled.. something about how it releases epinephrine I think...

started experiencing chest pains though so gave it up

one thing though you should titer up gradually... start with maybe 5 mg first try ... supposed to take .2mg/kg body weight so I was taking 20 mg after a few tries..

I used this stuff.. it comes premeasured... 2.5 mg per cap
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.