[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a lazy bitch or do you cook your own food? What did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 20161212_205908.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161212_205908.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Are you a lazy bitch or do you cook your own food? What did you eat tonight to feed the gains.
>>
>>39677682

popeyes $5 boneless wings special
>>
i usually buy cheap cuts of meat from the store and have that with whatever veggies are on special.
I bought marinated chicken thigh for 79c/lb and 2lb brussels sprouts for $1 yesterday so when i get home im making that with brown rice
>>
>>39677682
Crockpot gains are best gains
>>
File: IMG_1565[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
3 eggs, 1 can of tuna, half a pita. i want to make it so bad.
>>
>>39677708
any good recipes you personally use?
>>
I'm currently on a psmf cut, still have another week to go but i've lost around 20lbs and that alone gives me strength to keep going.

The best i can do is season some good quality chicken breast and put in on the grill
>>
rice
1 can tuna mixed in
texas petes hot sauce
black pepper
>>
>I cook my own food but by choice and crippling social anxiety

I have being alone in public, when you're walking by yourself in the store, walking by yourself to pick up take out, its a horrible feeling, i've been alone for so long and i hate going out by myself. i sometimes say to myself, and repeat it nobody here know you just chill and be normal, don't trip, don't show too much emotion etc.. i hate being alone senpai
>>
13 oz Sweet potato with .5 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp sour cream, cinnamon and pinch of salt. - 410 calories

half of one of those pre marinated pork tenderloins- 315 calories

Most of the time I add in a whole bag of one of thoee steam bag veggies. But i opted out since the sweet potato was pretty big.
>>
I had corn beef hash and a multigrain bagel
>>
File: why tho.jpg (51KB, 399x578px) Image search: [Google]
why tho.jpg
51KB, 399x578px
Breakfast

>Oatmeal, hard-boiled egg, protein shake 360 calories

Lunch

>Mixed green salad with chicken and fruit 435 calories

Dinner

>Chicken and veggies 310 calories

total daily is about 1000-1300

i want to not be fat so bad.
>>
Made some tuna patties and heated up left over mashed sweet potato from them other night. Should have probably done some veggies.
Had a bowl of raisin bran ceral a little while after that. Really trying hard to hit my macros.
>>
Bakes potato and bacon for breakfast.
Mixed veggies for lunch.
A muffin for supper.
>>
>>39678065
Disgusting

>>39678092
Are you Irish?
>>
>>39677682
breakfast: coffee
lunch: oven roasted chicken breast with steamed broccoli and cauliflower (prepped for the week). chicken was brined with garlic and peppercorns, seasoned with paprika and garlic powder, all three seasoned with olive oil salt and pepper.
dinner: curried fish (basa seasoned with curry powder, tumeric, garlic powder, salt and pepper sauteed in olive oil) and spinach
>>
I cooked buckwheat in the rice cooker, made a tomatoe curry sauce meanwhile and threw some chicken breast in it.
While that was cooking I already snacked the raw cellery for fiber gainz
>>
>>39678178
No? Maybe a little bit. Newfie though so kinda similar I guess.
>>
steak
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.