[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone bought or read the Tom Brady Nutritional guide? Its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9251_2048x2048.jpg (118KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9251_2048x2048.jpg
118KB, 1024x1024px
Has anyone bought or read the Tom Brady Nutritional guide? Its like 200 bucks but seems worth it? pic related

>TB12™ Nutrition Manual is a limited-edition "living document" containing information about our core TB12 nutritional philosophies and featuring a library of 89 seasonally-inspired recipes that you can use to support your TB12-aligned nutrition plan.
>>
>>39677380
>but seems worth it?
no it isn't you retard
>>
Yeah, you could spend the 200 for that, or just read the fucking sticky
>>
>>39677413
I think a professional athlete knows more...
>>
>>39677426
I doubt the op is at the required level to even require anything beyond the sticky. If xe actually knew what xe was doing xe wouldn't need to ask 4chan.

Sticky is gtg.
>>
>>39677426
I wonder if the internet has all this information for free?
>>
>>39677439
his specialized diet? dont think so kiddo
>>
Allen Campbell, personal chef to Brady and supermodel wife Gisele Bündchen, described their diet to the Boston Globe in January. It's 80 percent vegetables, all whole grains and lean meats, with absolutely zero white sugar, white flour or MSG, he said.

googled it
>>
>>39677464
what kind? how are they prepared? what is the meal timing?
>>
>>39677479
A variety

On the stove

When he's hungry
>>
Mvp
>>
>>39677449
Are you tom brady? why would his specialized diet be relevant to you at all
>>39677426
Athletes have people to tell them how to eat, they don't give a shit. The people that tell them how to eat just give them the same recommendations as you'd get anywhere else, plus some expensive memes like cherry juice because they have cash to burn on potential 1% increases.
source: doing phd in nutritional sciences, have attended sports dietitian seminars
>>
>>39677380
>200 dollar recipe book

holy fuck the amount of stupid you must be to need this.

just read fucking google scholars or science articles you lowly POS pleb. they are 100% more accurate too.
>>
>>39677426
wow you are stupid
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.