[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >really slim boy >start lifting >went from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ryan.jpg (46KB, 589x745px) Image search: [Google]
ryan.jpg
46KB, 589x745px
>be me
>really slim boy
>start lifting
>went from 68 kg to 78 in a year and a half
>realize I do it because I am insecure and I hate lifting
> Start kick boxing and after two years change to boxing
> Now I am 74 kg and can beat easely a 82 kg dude
>I am not big anymore and don't look fit under my clothes but shirtless I am really ripped and athletic

Is lifting a meme?

Pic related is similar to what I look like, less biceps than him but very similar.
>>
>>39675159
> 68
> really slim

Before i started lifting i was 62kg and im 6'1. You were just skinny fat and likely a faggot.
>>
>>39675159
if you're happy with that then body good on you, but not all of us want to look like weaklings
>>
>>39675450
Bruce Lee could probably outlift you. Strength has little to do with hypertrophy on an amateur level, and that's exactly what you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APx2yFA0-B4
>>
>>39675388

spotted the twink
>>
>>39675880
I hope this is a troll.

Of course there is some carryover but training punches will make you good at punches, and training deadlifts will make you good at deadlifts. Simple as that.
>>
>>39675925
>You will only deadlift a lot if you deadlift
Biggest heap of horseshit I ever read. Why do they exercise at all in the military then? Are they doing to bench press the enemies to death?

There's plenty of "carryover"
>>
>>39675972
Are they going to*
>>
>>39675980
yes
>>
>>39675159
>I look like a dyel
>sooo, is lifting a meme?
Obviously not.
>>
>>39675450
>not all of us want to look like weaklings
>Bruce Lee could probably outlift you
Are you braindead?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.