[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you've been going to the gym "for a year"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: EEF9jcl[1].gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl[1].gif
2MB, 425x481px
>tfw you've been going to the gym "for a year" for the last 3 years
>>
>"hey anon do you workout?"
>when I can, not as much as I should *sly smile*
>I track my diet, weight, and training obsessively and have full-blown body dysmorphia
>>
File: callitfake.jpg (132KB, 577x432px) Image search: [Google]
callitfake.jpg
132KB, 577x432px
>get coworker fired
>"hehe nothing personnel kid"
>mfw it was personnel
>>
>tfw you count the weight of the bar in your lifts when
>>
>hey anon you got a firm body do you workout?
>nah i just run twice a month
>actually i lift 4 times a week and run 30km/week
>>
>>39675128
>>39675099
>>39675257
Is this real? Are you guys serious? Normies brag about going to the gym, I lift so I can have an answer when people ask what are my hobbies
>>
> "Anon, your arms are so veiny and muscular, you must be at the gym all the time !!

>The gym ? Nah, I just do some pushups at home before going to bed.

5x5 stronglifts for 2 years.
>>
>>39675368
You're fucking up. The point is to be the normie's go to "I have a friend who is jacked/fit as fuck and they barely do anything. See? Genetics."
>>
File: IMG_3720.jpg (19KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3720.jpg
19KB, 248x203px
>>39675447
No fuck that.

It's so the beta dyel coworkers you have can't smugly reply "I'm too busy for that" when you know for a fact their hobbies are watching anime and jerking off
>>
> Wow Anon you must work out a lot
> Nah, just Zumba and Wii Fit on the weekends
actually lifting is my life

>>39675437
>SL5x5
>for 2 years
kek
>>
>are you alright, anon?
>y-yeah

DEVILISH
>>
>>39675099
That's devilish but you can do better gotta say something ridiculous like 4 months
>>
>>39675099
>dude your jacked, how long have u been lifting
>6 months bro
3 years

>anon you have nice arms! do u work out??
>i do some push ups and crunches sometimes...

>tfw i do weighted push ups to show off to friends
>>
Reminder that girls are more attracted to the man that accomplishes things more easily than other men. Always humble brag and downplay your achievements.
>>
>>39675099
>>39675128
>>39675257
>>39675447
THIS.

The point is to ALWAYS pretend that your successes are just dumb Luck and attributes others' successes to Skill/talent.

That way you look like the most humble person ever, and also not a bitter faggot (like one of those armchair autists in any field that criticize people and just look insecure as hell)
>>
>Tell girls that I'm 6' when no other guys are around
>Tell them I'm 5'8" when shorter guys are around
>I'm 5' 10.5"
D E M O N I C
>>
>>39676717
Also the world is now defined in terms of how much you have without trying. At least in the west, where everyone seems to have a phobia of hard work.
>>
>>39676986
Pretty much

You don't want to say "To get my 4.0 GPA and my fantastic physique I studied all day and took adderall, and also lifted hard and did a couple cycles of gear while tracking macros and not missing many gym sessions".

You want to just say you "kind of looked over some notes" before the exam and "Just got lucky with my genetics, i guess, never took the gym seriously"
>>
>>39676972
>that extra .5 of an inch

Just manlet things
>>
>>39677828
it's not the manlet's fault that americans use such a retarded measurement system
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.