[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw to smart to care about appearances Don't you brainlets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: TQfmuGu.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
TQfmuGu.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
>tfw to smart to care about appearances

Don't you brainlets realize that caring about your health and appearance is superficial and materialist?
>>
>>39673745

what about people like me who only lift to alleviate my crushing depression?

>tfw no gf
>>
Fat make excuse for be fat and pretend not be depression
>>
File: theAbolitionOfMan.png (4MB, 1295x955px) Image search: [Google]
theAbolitionOfMan.png
4MB, 1295x955px
>>39673745
I know this is bait, but I wanted an excuse to post this.

https://archive.org/stream/TheAbolitionOfMan_229/C.s.Lewis-TheAbolitionOfMan_djvu.txt
>>
>implying there is anything logical about vanity
yes being overweight is bad for you and by extension harmful to those you love and care about and the economy at large (because of over-consumption, health consequences, medical bills, etc.) but honestly you can make the same arguments about meatheads stuffing their face with tons of factory farmed chicken breasts. It really does boil down to whether or not you have a right to harm yourself, I'm sure you all make bad decisions every day, we could all be out learning and building our communities but we choose shitposting and lifting weights instead. There's no reason to be ashamed of being fat, it's just unattractive, it is often bad for you, but a lot about modern life is bad for you. At the end of the day these threads are just about sad little boys bullying people so they can feel superior.
>>
>>39673745
>health is superficial and materialistic

do you even read the shit you post before you hit submit?
>>
>>39673806
>posting with a trip and falling for b8
do you?
>>
This post makes me want to lose weight and get into shape. Its not fully about appearance. Its about getting healthy, and staying healthy. And thats something i fucking want.
>>
File: c70b61e00caf79b2a1afaf9fc52b2565.jpg (103KB, 1109x614px) Image search: [Google]
c70b61e00caf79b2a1afaf9fc52b2565.jpg
103KB, 1109x614px
>>39673745
I agree..

>mfw too intelligent to waste my time lifting iron

Gotta enjoy your life, you only get one. Eating pizza, drinking beer, fapping, doing heroin & reading philosophy books while eating grapes. Unless you get out of breath by just walking to the kitchen you excercise too much you ass... no need for physical activity these days
>>
>>39673745
Who gives a shit about appearances, health is what's important. Being fat and out of shape is literally harmful to your mental state and brain power
>>
You realize you can focus your time on more than just the gym?
>>
>>
>>39673745
>to smart
>>
>>39673756
Why do you hide behind some legitimate mental illness, Anon? Why can't you just be honest with yourself? You're not sick. You've just let your life get out of your control and you're unhappy about it. The sooner you can admit it to yourself, the sooner you can get around to forgiving yourself and taking the first steps on the path towards a happy, or at least content, life again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.