[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I caught a flu for the first time in years. I legit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
Hey /fit/ I caught a flu for the first time in years. I legit haven't eaten in over 30 hours, puked and shit my guts out. Anyone know how to make my stomach stop hurting? Also feels bad man I feel my gains just melting off of me
>>
I dunno it sounds terminal to me. It's likely not ever going to stop feeling bad
>>
>>39669726
Oh god what are you trying to tell me Doc
>>
yeah man there are a few Hispanic remedies i could share

Vics vapor rub for that congestion, apply on chest and back. THEN apply a bit of isopropyl or whatever kind you have on top.

drink the worst tasting tea you have - the completion of it is overwhelmingly refreshing

ginger ale is your friend, dont like it like a pleb? drink some carbonated light liquid or water, sprite or whathave you - stay drinking water no matter what DUH

keep warm as is comfortable, and maybe a lil uncomfortable. when you are too hot shower. rinse repeat

should be up and lifting normally in as soon as 3 days
>>
>>39669757
Thanks Hispanic doctor. I have no congestion which is good, but the tea and the ginger ale sound like a killer idea for my stomach. My dad is going to pick me up Ibuprofen and the ale now. I drank half a water bottle in the past 30 hours so once I get the ginger ale I'll try getting some of that down.
>>
Got myself some food poisoning, this shit takes forever to get better. Thought i was better yesterday, ate some non diet food and now im fucked up again.
>>
>>39669713
Ginger tea with a LITTLE honey; saltines can help a bit; a good ginger ale, yes, but try to get the kind with real sugar if you can; Vapor rub, Vicks or generic is fine. applied to the chest and balls; some hot water with a lemon wedge squeezed into it can help, but I'd say a bit of toast with it too.
>>
>>39669713
Last time i had the flu i felt like i was going to die, I had a cough so bad it was starting to show blood spots and hadn't slept for three days because of it. I figured getting rest was paramount to actually recovering so I medicated myself.

I mixed 3ml of hydrocodone solution into a shot of dextromethorphan cough syrup and used it to wash down a 10mg oxycontin. Slept like a motherfucker for almost 15 hours and felt amazing after i finally woke up. Cleared up a few days after that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.