[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the SS meme >fell for the gomad meme >fel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1456271925444.jpg (49KB, 645x623px) Image search: [Google]
1456271925444.jpg
49KB, 645x623px
>fell for the SS meme
>fell for the gomad meme
>fel for the nofap meme
>fell for the half open relationship meme
>fell for the abs are made in the kitchen meme
>>
what a faggot xd
>>
>>39668952
>fell for the abs are made in the kitchen meme

I keep my home gym at the bottom of my kitchen. This one is partly true.
>>
>fell for the half open relationship meme
Why would any self respecting man let himself be cucked so badly?
>>
>>39668952
i did the first two and i'm a lot bigger and stronger now
>>
>>39668952
>(((open relationship)))

It should remain a dance. You should subtly always look to cheat, she will react by trying to stop you from cheating and in turn not wanting to cheat as much. But it's always in her DNA to get more partners. Why else do you think marriage and adultery are a thing.
>>
>>39669855
Everybody has thoughts like that. Only the selfish or childish act on the acts.
>>
>>39669839
You sure are anon, you sure are.
>>
>>39668952

At least you didn't fall for the functional strength meme.
>>
Explain nofap mene please.
>>
>>39669873

>tfw didn't have thoughts of cheating when with second gf

>had thoughts of cheating with first gf

Dunno why, I think it's because first GF I felt was in lust with me, and second gf I thought was in lust with me and loved me too.

Of course one cucked me and one left me so yeah fuck women wish I cheated
>>
>>39669873
But most women are selfish and childish.
>>
File: 1478647283909.png (15KB, 182x204px) Image search: [Google]
1478647283909.png
15KB, 182x204px
>>39669892
i know..
>>
So should i include ab excercizes in my routine when i change it up next month when i start bulking ?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.