[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW 22 years old loser >TFW never graduated highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
>TFW 22 years old loser
>TFW never graduated highschool
>TFW no drivers license
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?
>>
No time like the present to start. Read the sticky.
Also mods PLZ delete this post.
>>
Get your GED, learn to fucking drive, try to find another job or try to move up in your current job, stop eating shit food, try to find casual hookups, make a routine.
>>
get the HSE, go to community college it gets you around people, and theres usually a free gym and there'll be a library for knowledge gains and it gets you around bitches AND you arent low test just a bitch that hasn't put your test to work AND what do you mean trying to lift you either lift or you dont you cock, dont put emphasis on the numbers that'll hold you back oh and save money bro nothing more manly than being financially responsible.
>>
>>39668011
Mods, I ask you, reopen janitor applications, and give janitors power to ban as well as delete posts. I do not wish to abuse the position, but to rid /fit/ of the incessant shitposting. This nonsense belongs at least in /b/, if not tumblr.
>15 summary bans, Dredd?
>unavoidable, Chief Justice
Like Trump, I would be hated for my actions initially, perhaps long after my time would be over, but then, there would be gratitude for draining the swamp of /fit/, and making it truly a fitness forum again.
>>
Well except for the extreme lack of intelligence, you fucking retard, you can fix all of it. You made a fucking list in your shitty post, use it nigger
>>
>>39668011
>tfw 23
>former army
> get $1000 a month forever now
> national level physique competitor
>banged 40+ sloots
> have gf now 1year +
>lift every other day
> buying a house soon

Two kinds of people anon
Get your shit together
>>
>>39668011
Cardio, nigger. It will make you feel better so start there.
>>
>>39668011
It sounds difficult, but you don't have it hard at all. You have the advantage of low expectations, so it'll be easy to build momentum.

>go to community college for engineering (or something) [2-4 years]
>learn how to drive (ask parents or pay for class) [1-2 months]
>quit job to focus on school or switch to part time job [<1 year]
>start lifting to fox DYELness and low testosterone [2 years]
>download Tinder, OKC, POF, etc and find 1 girl to kiss [1 year at most]

You're a little behind, but can recover in 2 years if you try hard enough.
>>
>>39668126
>You're a little behind, but can recover in 2 years if you try hard enough.

d-do you really believe?
>>
>there are THIS many newfags on /fit/

god i want out
>>
>>39668137

A normal person who somehow found themselves in your position could recover in two years.

You are not a normal person, or you wouldn't have fallen to where you are.

Really you're solving the symptoms rather than the problem. Get yourself in therapy OP. Something is wrong with you.

Source: My wife is a therapist.
>>
>>39668153
Are you giving up on me?
>>
>>39668137
Yes I do. I'd start with hitting the gym consistently 3 days a week and doing SS. Then sign up for Community College for the Spring semester and speak to a counselor to see what classes you'll need. Then I'd ask your parents to teach you how to drive and start training you for the driving test.

All of this can be started tomorrow. If it's difficult to do all these things tomorrow, I'd recommend splitting it up to one task each day. For example,
>Monday you'll read the sticky and hit the gym
>Tuesday you'll sign up for CC classes and set up an appointment with a counselor
>Wednesday you'll ask your parents to teach you how to drive

You have nothing to lose, and are free.
>>
>>39668151
Agreed. Its copypasta morons.
>>
>>39668011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJscrxxl_Bg
>>
im 24

just graduated
just got full car and motorcycle license
own a car and motorcycle
40hour a week contract for the rest of my life
i have 6 pack, veins, ideal body
ive kissed too many to remember and had sex with half a dozen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.