[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say you have a shit diet (nutritionally), don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

So let's say you have a shit diet (nutritionally), don't exercise, and eat at your proper daily amount of calories.

Then, you switch to a very nurtritionally healthy diet, exercise both with weights and cardio, and still eat at your proper daily amount of calories.

What happens to your body?

/fit/ make it seem like you either have to cut or bulk, and besides grams of protein per day it doesn't matter what actual food you eat. Does the act of exercising and eating a proper diet have no effect on how you look, or how much fat to muscle ratio you will have?
>>
>>39667901
Your body composition will improve while your weight stays the same, assuming your intake is equal to your TDEE. You will get stronger and leaner.
>>
You die
>>
>>39667932
Muscle weighs more than fat nigger. He will weigh more,
>>
>What happens to your body?

You'll lose fat, gain muscles, and your body will be better looking and healthier

You don't have to worry about cutting or bulking, especially when you're starting.

Protein isn't the only thing that matters, there are many other nutrients your body needs to be healthy. Try to restricts sugar and processed foods and eat lots of vegetables.

Exercise and diet have an enormous effect on how you look.
>>
>>39667943
Muscle is MORE DENSE than fat, retard. He won't weigh more unless he his intake is above his TDEE, you useless high school dropout.
>>
>>39667901
How are you defining "shit diet"? You many not preform well physically if your diet has an extreme lack of one of the macro nutrients, lack of protein may lead to reduced MSP, lack of carbs may reduce your performance with lower glycogen and energy, lack of fat would lead to lack of hormone production, but it's impossible to get all three at the same time at least since you most likely get at least 2 out of the three met if you're still meeting calories(unless you're literally eating sugar for only carbs or butter for only fat as your calories, but no one is going to do that). Lack of micros might play some minor roll, but nothing too significant since generally anything you eat will still have some micro-nutrients it's highly unlikely you lack every single one.

People on this board, especially new people completely overvalue so called "clean" eating, over just hitting macros, when they can't even define what "clean" eating means.
>>
>>39667951
But isn't that the equivalent of "toning", which /fit/ says is a myth?
>>
>>39668169
No.
>>
>>39667901
So I cut out high sugar foods and soda a couple of months ago.

I lost all the fat (there was just a bit) under my chin so my jawline is much more noticeable and facial features visible.

I can lift harder and longer now.

I seem to sleep better at night.

Believe it or not but my hair is actually thicker than before.

Abs are visible.

tldr; give up the shit diet and fast food. You will feel better I promise you. A lot will happen to your body and you will love the changes. Every once in a while I have a sprite or coke.. just not regularly.
>>
>>39667943
>>39667960
Muscle is more dense, but he should still weigh more. This is because it takes more calories to gain fat than muscle with fat being around ~3500 calories and muscle being ~2500. Although, having more muscle will burn more fat, though doubtful it would be 1000 calories worth in any short span to make a difference. This is why a fat person could eat the same as a fit person but weigh significantly more.
>>
>>39668227
>I cut my calories and lost weight
>ITS DA SUGAR GUYS ITS BAD
>>
>>39668336
What else could it be you fucking autist

Also, didn't cut calories. I'm taking in around 4500 now. Just with cleaner foods that make you feel more full.
>>
>>39668344
>around 4500(im sure bro)
>lost all the fat
>did not cut calories
>guys i just ate better i didnt go on a defecit trust me
>>
>>39668358
>mad you cant make gains
>dyel
>b..but you don't weigh your food before eating

have fun man
>>
>>39668169
Gaining muscle at maintenance takes forever and is far slower than the traditional bulk/cut.
>>
File: 1452101741258.png (115KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452101741258.png
115KB, 264x240px
>>39668344
>i take in literally more than most bodybuilders do per day
>>
>>39668369
this is a very strong troll
>>
>>39667943
1 kg of muscle vs 1 kg of fat, which one weighs more
>>
> Does the act of exercising and eating a proper diet have no effect on how you look, or how much fat to muscle ratio you will have?

Lol is this nigga serious?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.