[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friday morning, weigh myself: 130 lbs >Friday night, drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: quagmire.png (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
quagmire.png
142KB, 500x375px
>Friday morning, weigh myself: 130 lbs
>Friday night, drink a few beers
>Saturday evening, eat a mixed doner kebab + fries cos too lazy and wanted to eat something dirty
>Sunday morning, weigh myself: 136lbs

Fucking seriously? It would take 3 weeks to safely lose 6lbs, how the fuck have I gained that in one cheat meal and like 5 beers? Life is so shit and unfair.
>>
what is water weight retard weigh yourself once a week at the same time in the same state as the week before
>>
>>39660802
Water retention, don't drink for a few days it'll go.
Also
>136plds
Kek
>>
>>39660802
You didn't eat anything at all between Friday night and Saturday evening?

You are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>39660815
I'm a grill
>>
Not sure if grill or bait
>>
>>39660822
>>39660823
Carry on Madame, are you by chance staying in the L O N D O N area?
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Weight can fluctuate between 10lbs due to water weight.
>>
>>39660822
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N pls
>>
>>39660802

Dont have a bodyweight weighing scale in your house or put it back in its packaging and out of the way after every weigh in, try to weigh yourself every 2 weeks and no more.

If you constantly weigh yourself you start to hold yourself to variable standards, like "I was 1kg lighter two days ago!" or get super happy when you seem to have lost lots of weight, only to magically regain it tommorow.

I find its a lot like the feeling of losing money in poker, you desperately want to get back to the state you were in pre loss and that can really fuck your mindset up. Keep calm and make weighing a regulated fortnightly thing for much better state of mind.
>>
>>39660802
>Fucking seriously? It would take 3 weeks to safely lose 6lbs, how the fuck have I gained that in one cheat meal and like 5 beers? Life is so shit and unfair.
>>>
> Anonymous 12/11/16(Sun)15:13:54 No.39660814▶
>estrogene
>>
>woman
>drinking beer
you deserve that, fucking hobo whore
>>
>>39660802
It's the weight of Tyrone's and Chad's sperm you filthy whore
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.