[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 185 cm tall and at the start of last year I weighed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161208-WA0019.jpg (105KB, 659x1172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161208-WA0019.jpg
105KB, 659x1172px
I'm 185 cm tall and at the start of last year I weighed 135kg, being an ex stoner didn't help with the munchies, but I managed to cut down the munchies and if I craved something I'd go for the lesser evil(coconut bars, flavoured water etc). Started jogging for like two months this year, got a girl, focused too much on her and we ate a lot of frozen food, chips very often or pasta with tuna. Nevertheless, I've managed to get down to a 110kg now, this is a stepping stone for me and I'm ready to continue. I haven't had weed for like 4 months now and I'm away at home for a good year, so I've got a good location to start over with my exercises.
So I'm planning to do 30 min cardio every morning before breakfast(an ice skater friend told me to do this) followed by some dumbell workouts, squats etc. later on in the day. I'm planning to do this 3x a week and spend 24 hours a week going on hikes and camps runned by a government official militia(don't remember the actual name for it in English, call it weekend soldier). My diet when jogging was: 3 eggs, half a tin of tuna, lettuce, sweet corn and light sour cream. 2 hours later I would have a yogurt, then for lunch I would have boiled potatoes with a bit of butter and salt, vegetables and chicken. Then in the evening I would have some fruits and nuts. Now I know that I should cut out the sour cream, the butter and what not, but I want to have some flavour to my food, well flavour I like, otherwise I'm more than likely to give in some time for sweets and shit. Don't drink really, only when I go out the occasional time, which isn't often, oh and I'm a smoker.

So, what should I change, what exercises would be best? Thx

Sorry for the flattering photo, but that's me.
>>
>>39659341
>munchies
>munchies
>le reddit tier image xd im so funny img
Blah. Blah.
You talk like a fucking fatty who'll never make it
>>
>>39659373
I've never browsed reddit if that helps.
>>
>>39659406
you should kys if that helps you fat fuck

tldr
>>
>>39659442
Will that help me lose weight?
>>
>>39659466
why do you even want to lose weight? did your bull make fun of you in front your wife?

you will end up with loose skin and few years older once you stop being so disgustingly fat. why bother?
>>
>>39659406
Ok redditer, you should do more cardio because it helps most with weight loss, and you should start doing SS

Have you read the sticky?

>>39659497
Fuck off
What the fuck is your problem? Bullied in school so you do it on the internet to feel better?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.